Chapter 6

Lisa's POV

I woke up, jumped off the bed. And just do my morning routine, like what I do every morning to get ready to school.

>>>At School

I walked through the hallways of the school going to my classroom, there are just few people. I think I came here too early but not bad.

I was on the good mood, I don't know why? but I keep walking while smiling like a creep.

I walked passed by a girl as we passed by each other, our shoulders hit accidentally. She gasped out loud, making my eyes widen up as I saw her reaction.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bumped you." I apologized and bowed in front of her.

"Hey! Your the girl!" she exclaimed, making me confused AF.

"What?" I gave her that confused looked on my face.

"Huh!? Don't play innocent"

"Excuse me...."

I have no idea, what the heck is going on.

"You girl, are trying to flirt with my man!" she pointed a finger at me, making other students to notice us.

I bet they think were like arguing.

"Your man?" I paused for a moment."I don't know, what your talking about?"

Can't this day get any worst....

"Huh! I am surprised that you're acting skills needs to be improve." she said.

"Well I guess your mind needs improvement." I replied "You may excuse me, I need to go to my classroom."

I walked away in front of her. She rolled her eyes and grabbed my arm tightly going back to her.

She looked at me from head to toe with her eyes.

"Listen, you b*tch, I have heard rumors that your dating my only man..." she pointed a finger up my chin as I pulled my arm back.

Pfffftt..her only man,'ha' she looks like she have been dating and flirting a lot of guys. She doesn't even look pure.

"Guess you need to improve your hearing sense as well." I walked away.

She rolled her eyes, making her mouth murmured by itself.

I arrived at the classroom. Pulled my chair and sit. I put my head on my desk leaving both of my arms hanging each sides. I slowly pouted, thinking why all of a sudden that crazy woman approached me like that?

Few minutes later, the teacher arrived. All of us students stood up and great her.

"Ok, class you may know take your sit."the teacher said and students followed her command.

"Class, we have a new student today. Come here." the teacher said as she flicked her hand, telling that new student to come inside.

The new student step forward to get in. The girls in our classroom suddenly gasped out loud, I also was shock to see him. The girls suddenly start to complement his handsome looks as he got in front.

"Anneonghaseyo, my name is Kim Taehyung." his voiced sounded a little bit dark.

Me, myself started to think that he really look familiar. 'Oh, no is he?...'. Now I remember he is the guy in the grocery store in the other day. I gasped out loud making some of the student, mostly turned around at me.