Opening the door, the twins came running inside hugging my legs, "Mommy! Steve pushed me to the ground!" Shane says pouting, "No mommy! He did first!" Steve protest and here comes the banter.

"No you did!"

"No you!"

"No you!"

"Stop being an asshole Shane!" Steve yells as my eyes widens, "Steve where did you learn to use those words?"

"Dad told me, he said if someone is annoying you then they are an asshole." he says as I turned around glaring at Alec, I can't believe he would do this to his son.

"What? It's true." he shrugs as I rolled my eyes at him, "Shane, Steve don't ever use that word again okay? That's a very bad word." I said as they nodded.

"Good boys." I ruffled their hairs as they giggled.

"Boys, come here to Dad!" Alec calls out for them as they ran over to him, "Happy birthday dad!" they both sang as he kisses both of their cheeks. He smiles at me but I ignored him and made my way to downstairs, I'm still angry with him for telling Steve those words.

I don't want to be a bad influencer on my sons, he needs to know that. "Hey Karen let me cut the vegetables." I said wearing my apron, Karen is our maid plus family member. She's so kind and the twins loves her as much as we do.

"Sure." she gives me the platter, washing my hands I started cutting the veggies in perfect pieces, not gonna lie Alec finally teached me how to cook and I'm not that great of a cook but still I manage.

"Mom! Shane ate all my gummy bears!" Steve yells as I sighed, these two always starts something.

Karen chuckled, "I can handle them." she assured me and I thanked her, I don't know what would I do without her.

A few minutes later, a pair of hands wrapped around my waist as he settled his chin in my shoulder, "You're angry." he says and I ignored him.

"Talk to me." he says turning me around to face him, "Why do you tell those words to Steve?" I asked crossing my arms against my chest.

"I'm sorry okay? I thought-

"No Alec, you're not in high school anymore. If you don't control your language in front of your kids what they'll learn?" I said as he sighed.

"It won't happen again, I promise. I love you okay?" he says kissing my forehead.

"I love you more." I smiled and hugged him, he smells like mint cause he just showered and this my favorite.

A sudden rise of something in my throat burns as I ran to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet, "Baby, are you okay?" Alec asks me rubbing my back pulling my hair back.

Catching my breath, I flushed it and washed my face. "What happened? Are you sick? We should go to the doctor immediately." he was about rush out of the bathroom when I grabbed his arm.

"It's fine Alec." I smiled, he doesn't have a single clue.

"No way in hell you're fine, you threw up like-

"I'm pregnant." I blurt out.

"Exactly you're preg-wait what? Y-you're pregnant?!" his smiles widens as I nodded blushing slightly.

"Oh my god! I will be a father again! But are you sure?" he asks.

"I was going to take a test anyway but I'm sure now." I smiled as he lifts me up and I squealed in surprisement.

"Thank you thank you so much! You have given me the best gift today." he kissed me passionately as I did the same. His hands went to my stomach and slowly caressed it, "I'm excited to meet you little one." he says as I chuckled at his excitement.