"oh, that sort of thing happened to jimin and i before as well." tae said, trying to comfort yoongi.

yoongi already knew but he wanted to know what tae's side of the story was, "really? can you explain a little better?" he asked, "if you want to of course." yoongi added.

"well," tae scratched his neck, "basically the exact same reasoning as you, we weren't fit for each other, i thought i loved him but it turned out we were more like brothers than lovers." he explained.

yoongi was about to say something but then their food arrived.

"that was quick." yoongi thought.

the waitress from earlier put down their plates "thank you, have a nice meal." she said and left.

tae's eyes lit up when the food arrived, he grabbed the chopsticks and started putting the sushi rolls in his mouth. he looked exactly like a happy dog.

yoongi got his chopsticks as well and slowly started eating his sushi, savoring each bite.

"man, i'm stuffed." tae sighed as they left the restaurant.

"do i need to owe you or something?" yoongi asked.

tae looked confused, "huh? for what?" he asked.

yoongi sighed, "the sushi, you paid for my meal." he answered.

"ohhhh, yeah, no. it's fine," tae laughed and slapped yoongi's back which left a small sting, "think of this as payback for that five dollars i still owe you."

"the dinner box was thirteen dollars, you only owed me five. i'll give you eight right now." yoongi said as he started to take out his wallet.

"no, you really don't have too." tae insisted as he started to put yoongi's wallet back for him.

"fine, but i'm buying you dinner next time." yoongi said then lightly blushed as he just realized that he basically asked tae on a date.

"yeah, we should hang out again. i had a really great time with you." tae spoke with enthusiasm.

"c-can i have your.. number?" yoongi asked shakily. he didn't know what took over him but he ended up asking the guy he's crazy about for his number.

"oh, um, sure!" tae said as he took out his phone which was a simple silver iphone 6s with a scratched black leather case on it.

yoongi took out his phone which was a gold iphone 6 with a clear case.

they exchanged numbers and yoongi felt all giddy inside, he felt like some high school girl with a crush.

"how's your wrist by the way?" tae asked.

yoongi was snapped back to reality, "huh? oh, it's fine. the first few days were hell but now it just stings a little." yoongi answered.

"i'm glad yo hear that." tae smiled as he put his arm around yoongi's small shoulders.

yoongi blushes intensely at this action, he could feel tae's muscular arms on his shoulders. yoongi didn't know how they looked like but he had the feeling that they looked like a couple.