"It's actually nerve wracking, Emerald," he pointed out. "I'll be alright, though. If you're there with me."

"There's a good chance," I smiled to him. 

"Never thought you would say any reference to marriage," Harry smiled. "You are, after all, quickly capturing my heart."

"Aren't you Mr. Smooth?" I laughed. 

"Always," he grinned. "For you, I will always be that person."

"H, don't be someone you're not. I like you just the way you are, I don't want you to change," I smiled to him. He turned to me, a smile written on his face. I just wish it could stay that way forever, but I knew it wasn't very likely to happen. 

The boat began to move and I wasn't prepared for it. I just about toppled over, luckily Harry caught me just as I was about to fall over. I smiled and looked up at him. I stood back up on my feet and straightened my white dress. The crowds of citizens were jumping excitedly as they waved towards the boats. It was so awkward standing in front of them. I didn't quite know what to do with myself since I knew they were watching Harry and my every move.

"Don't worry about anything," Harry said to me. "They will be seeing our wedding on the television," he murmured.

"Who said we were getting married?" I laughed looking up at him.

"You got me there," he smiled to me. "I'm still waiting."

"For?"

"Those six words," he murmured lowering his lips to mine. I could hear everyone going nuts from the shore. "Or you can shorten it to three words. I don't mind."

I looked up at his eyes and saw that liveliness in them. He was in a good, an extremely good mood. It's almost as if the mood of the festival was even affecting him. He was happier and it was only the first day of the festival coming to an end. Harry gave a smile once more and waved to his people. 

"You're not going to say anything?" he asked wrapping an arm around my shoulder. "Nothing at all?"

"I'm not quite sure what you want me to say, Harry," I sighed looking up at him. "I know this festival has your spirits up, but I am still learning about you. Give me some time."

"I know and I am," he smiled. "I will wait for you until we are both crippled if I have to. Your heart is the only thing in life I want. I would give up this kingdom for your heart if that were an option. I just want to be with you."

I blushed at Harry's words. Sometimes he was too sweet and made my heart race. Times like now, I wanted to take him downstairs below the deck and show him how much he means to me. I knew we couldn't do that, not with his parents and the entire kingdom at bay. Instead, I just stood on my toes and kissed his cheek as he waved to everyone.

"Thank you," I whispered in his ear. "You mean a lot to me too."

"I think that was one too many words," he said.

"Not yet," I said. "I'm not ready."

"Okay," he nodded. "I understand. I will wait."

"I know," I smiled. "I will too if I have to."

"What do you mean?" he asked furrowing his brows. 

"Harry, until I say those words. We're but a temporary thing," I said. "I could be removed from the castle at any time. You know that more than I do."

"I wouldn't let anything happen to you," he said looking at me with a serious look. "They can't take you away, my parents know how I feel about you. Hell, the kingdom knows how I feel."