Chapter 21

Chloe's POV~

"Bye Luke," I choked out trying to hold my tears back. He looked at me, making our eyes meet. As I looked in his bright blue eyes,I started to think how it would be two month before I would get to see his eyes in person again. The more I started to think about not seeing him made me really sad. A tear escaped my eye rolling down my face,

"Hey, don't cry," Luke said wiping the tear from my cheek.

"Hurry up Luke, we need to go!" Micheal screamed from the tour bus. Luke leaned in making our lips touch,

"I need to go now but I will text you every day," Luke told me after pulling away from the kiss. He walked up to the entry of the bus, turning around and waving goodbye before getting on.

I stood in the drive way watching the bus drive away, after I couldn't see it anymore I walked back to the big empty house.

~time skip 2 weeks~

It's been two weeks since I've seen Luke in person. I watch parts of his performances, but I never watch the whole thing. Luke texts me almost every day, some days he just too busy. Scarlett and I hang out often, but some days Scarlett's too upset to leave the house.

I've been in my pajamas all day and it's 9p.m. I threw my hair up in a messy bun then slipped on a pair of black leggings and my grey hoodie that says 'I woke up like this'. I put on my pair of white converse and headed for the door, I'm gonna walk to the store to get some snacks and rent a movie.

As I opened the door the cold October wind hit my face. There were dead leaves on the ground that crunched under my feet every time I took a step. The moon was shining bright, I looked up to see it was almost a full moon. I stuck my hands in my pocket and kept walking. Most people wouldn't walk alone this late at night, but hey I'm a vampire.

Since being a vampire I can smell and hear way better and my eyes have gotten lighter. I enjoy being a vampire but I don't like the idea of drinking blood, Luke wanted to take me hunting before he left to go on tour but I refused to go. I told him I was fine with human food, Luke told me I can't eat human food forever, he said I need blood to survive. It's kind of weird to think I'm immortal, that I'm going to live forever unless something happens to me.

I had a life back in Seattle Washington, a crappy one though. I have an older brother but he left when he was 12 and I haven't seen him since. My parents are drug addicts and want nothing to do with me, i left when I was 15 and got an apartment with Scarlett.

When I finally reached the store I grabbed the handle of the door opening it causing a bell to ring above the door. I was greeted by a woman behind the counter she smiled and I smiled back then made my way back to the ice cream. I looked at all the selections of ice cream and decided to get my own small individual ice cream. I grabbed my favorite kind, Caramel Sutra and a 16oz bottle of orange soda. I walked to the movie isle and started searching for a movie to watch. As I looked through the selection of movies I heard the bell ring as the door opened. I ignored it and kept looking for a movie.

"So what kind of movie are you looking for?" I jumped at the sound of the deep Australian voice. I looked up to see a guy who looked around my age. He was about 6ft, and he had pitch black hair and green eyes that were staring at me.

"Um, comedy" I hesitantly replied gazing back over at the movies.

"Have you ever see this?" He asked holding up the movie 'Texas Chainsaw'

"Oh no, I don't do scary movies" I told him shaking my head.

"What about this one? it's really funny" he asked again holding up a movie called 'Mean Girls'

"I've never seen it, is it good?" I asked grabbing the movie from him and looking it over.

"It's great, you should watch it"

"Ok I'll go with this one," I said looking up from the movie and back at the guy, who's name I still don't know,

"I'm Matthew by the way" he smiled holding out his hand for me to shake. That was kind of weird it's like he read my mind.

"Chloe" I smiled back while shaking his hand.

"Well I'm gonna go pay for my things then head back home, but it was nice meeting you" I smiled one last one time before turning and going to pay for my stuff.

I payed for my stuff then exited the store.

"Wait Chloe!" Someone yelled. I turned around to see Matthew running to catch up with me.

"I'll walk with you"

"Oh no it's ok, and I don't even know if your going the same direction" I told him and continued walking. I was just going to use my vampire speed to get home but if he walks with me I can't.

"I live about a block past you, plus it will be safer if we walk together," he ushered me. That me wonder how he knew I lived,

"How do you know where I live?" I questioned, starting to worry a little bit.

"Your Luke Hemmings girlfriend right? And you moved in with him?" Matthew asked.

"Yeah I am and yes I did move in with him." I told him as we kept walking.

"Are you and Luke friends?" I wondered,

"We used to hang out but then we ventured apart" he said while kicking a pebble on the ground.

"Oh"

"Yeah" we reached the big empty house stopping at the end of the drive way.

"Thank you for walking with me home and it was nice meeting you," I said smiling

"Yeah no problem, and if you ever get board and want to hang out or go get something to eat, here's my number" he wrote his number down on a small peace of paper then handed it to me.

"Ok I will" I smiled one last time waving goodbye then headed into the house.

--------------------------------------

Really sorry for not posting for a loooong time.

Anywayyyyyyy

FIVE MORE CHAPERS!!

-Madie