Chapter 1

{edited}
(Picture of Scarlett above!)

Scarlett POV~

Today is Chloe's birthday and I got us tickets to my... er, her favorite band. I finished my shift and Starbucks, hung my apron, and fled out the door. I was halfway across the street when I realized the tickets were in the pocket of my coffee stained apron back at work. I ran there as fast as I could and I slammed into the door. I winced at the pain in my left shoulder I walked in holding the pain. My co-worker tried to hold in a laugh but failed miserably. I walked right past her to my apron sitting there neatly with my tickets poking out of the maroon pockets. I grabbed them and walked out.

Still feeling the pain I ran home as fast as I could, stopping occasionally for breaks, I finally got there and I saw Chloe taking a nap on the couch. I giggled and pulled out my phone to take a picture. Before I could get over there she woke up.

"Oh, hey Scar," she said in a sleepy voice.

"Hey, whatcha been up to?" I ask and casually hiding the tickets behind my back.

"Umm... Taking a nap?" She darted. I giggled and went into the kitchen as she laid down again. It was a small kitchen to fit our small apartment. I headed towards our over flowing junk drawer and set the tickets in it carefully. I walked over to the freezer to grab the ice cream cake I had made for chloe. In my best cursive I wrote; 'happy 17th birthday to the best roommate I could ask for' I grabbed it slowly making sure not to make to much sound.

I set it on the counter while grabbing the candles from the cabinet Chloe never goes into. I opened them carefully and places them one by one. There was only ten but I hope she doesn't notice.

Chloe's POV~

As I laid there on the couch I could hear Scar doing something in the kitchen but I ignored her and tried to go back to sleep. Just then the lights went out and I jolted awake to see Scar walking in the room singing happy birthday. I sat up feeling overwhelmed but joyful that she made a cake for me and I wondered when she made it since I was in the house 24/7.

"Scar, you really didn't have to do this," I said as she set down the cake on the table In front of me.

"I know but just blow out the candles," she said to me

As I blew out the candles Scar reached for her pocket and pulled out something made of paper and handed it to me. I looked at them and saw that there 5 Seconds Of Summer tickets. I looked up at her confused.

"Scar, I barely like 5SOS,"

"But you kinda like Luke Hemmings, right?" She said in a convincing voice. I grabbed the tickets and said thanks trying not to be rude. I mean I think Luke Hemmings is kinda cute but I've only heard some of their songs because Scar always plays them on her Phone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N)

Hey guys it's Madie! (MadieMaddie) so I just wanted to let you know what they looked like and their personalities.

Scarlett-

Looks-

Red Emo scene hair, (If you don't know what it is look it up) a bit pale, is always wearing a tank top, emerald green eyes, and is about 5' 7"

Personality/other-

She is sweet and sensitive with a back story. She is that bad girl type but can follow the rules at some point. She loves the band 5 Seconds Of Summer because, who doesn't? And she lives with Chloe in a small apartment while working part time barista at Starbucks.

Chloe-

Looks-

Strait, Bright blonde hair goes half way down her back. Dark blue eyes, tan, wears a T-shirt or tank top, most of the time wears shorts or pants (just depends on the weather)And about 5ft 6in.

Personality/other-

She is kind but funny and follows the rules most of the time, but not always, lives in a small apparent and works as a barista at Starbucks with her roommate Scarlett.

Thank you guys for reading and we will update soon!

XOXO- Madie