Chapter 19

Scarlett's POV~

I don't really wear dresses that often but of Ashton insists.... I guess I'll just have to put on a good attitude and enjoy whatever he's got planned with the boys.

Once we pulled into 'Dress Galore' I cringed. I hated wearing dresses, from tight to poofy, they just weren't my style.

We walked in and a woman smiled at us. I'm only guessing she worked there from her name tag. I smiled back. Luke and Chloe parted ways with Ashton and I. Ash stared picking out some of the dresses he liked. I just watched him while picking at my nails.

~

He dragged me into a dark alley. I couldn't see anything. I squirmed in his arms.

"Shut up, shut up, shut up!" He said in a hushed tone. I did as I was told with tears running down my face.

"Good, now come!" He said in a louder voice. I obeyed and I dragged my self along with him. His hands were huge and they were covering my mouth and my neck. He was practically choking me.

'Why me?! Out of all the people why?!' I thought while tears streamed down my face.

The next thing I knew I was thrown at a wall and my vision went hazy then I fell into a unconscious sleep.

~

"Scarlett?" I snapped out of my daydream and looked up. Ashton put a hand out to help me up from the floor. I don't really know how I got there but, I gladly took it. I stood up, with the help of Ashton, and started walking to the dressing rooms.

"You okay?" He asked giving me the dresses. I nodded giving him a smile.

"Yeah I'm fine," I answered walking into a stall.

I hung up the dresses. I picked out a few that I would try on last. I grabbed a short black dress that complimented my eyes. The dress was short. To short.

'Im not showing this to Ashton...' I thought.

~

After many dresses and many 'No's' I decided to put on the last ones. Two were black and one was a mint green. I decided to put in the first black one. It was medium length and a lace flow-out. I put it on and walked out of the stall. Ashton gave me a low whistle. I blushed.

"I like it but.... It won't fit the situation," I nodded in response and headed back into the stall. I eyed the mint green dress.

'Thats the one' I thought while grabbing it off the hanger. I slid it on easily and it held my figure perfectly. The flow-out had a couple of sequins and sparkles. I walked out and gave it a little twirl. Ashton's face was priceless. His mouth hung open, I could have sworn drool was dripping from his lips. I giggled.

"This is the one!" I squealed excitedly as he got up and kissed me. I kissed back and he deepened the kiss.

"Ahem?" Said a unfamiliar voice. Ashton pulled away.

What do yo- oh um hey..." He said nervously at the manager. She gave us a warm smile.

"I see you have found what your looking for," her cherrie tone made me cringe. I nodded. Ashton spoke up;

"How much is this dress?"

"One hundred fifty nine dollars and 99 cents," she replied with a smile. I bit my lip.

~

After what seemed like years we finally bought the dresses and were on our way back home. I was driving, Ashton was in the passenger seat, and Michael and Calum sat in the back making out. I turned up the radio so I could block out all the moans and everything coming from the back.