Chapter 15

(I'm going to skip ahead to the pool part bc I'm lazy and I don't want to wright what you guys all ready read... :))

Scarlett's POV~

I put my red polka - dot bikini on under my 5 Seconds Of Summer tank with black shorts. I looked at myself in the mirror adjusting the straps. I walked out of the bathroom and into Ashton's room. He was standing there on his phone With no shirt on and only his swim shorts. I stared at his abs unintentionally. He looked up and smirked.

"Take a picture, it lasts longer." I scoffed.

"Whatever," I rolled my eyes and put my things away in my suitcase.

"Are we ready?" I asked looking down at what I was wearing.

"No," Ashton replied. "You need to change," he said looking me up and down.

"What? Why?"

'Did he think I was fat?'

'Is this bikini ugly?' I thought to myself.

"Because I don't want anyone to flirt with you and pull you away from me," he replied walking over towards me. I smirked.

"You think someone is going to steal me away from you because of what I'm wearing?" I laughed. "Oh Ashton... You know that I won't let that happen," I assured him. When he came closer I wrapped my arms around his neck. He put his arms around my waist pulling me closer.

"Prove it," he winked. I went onto my tip - toes and kissed him.

"Is that prof enough?" I asked smirking.

"Nope," he brought his lips to mine. He deepened the kiss as our lips moved in sync. I smiled into the kiss and he pulled away.

"We should get going," he suggested. I pouted but nodded. I grabbed my bag and we fled out the door.

~

Once we made it to the pool I pushed Ashton, Luke pushed me, Chloe pushed Luke, Michael pushed Chloe, and Calum pushed Michael into the surprisingly warm water. Then after Calum won our little 'King Of The Hill' he jumped in. We all laughed. After we played a couple of pool games we decided to get out. I wrapped a towel around my waist. I walked through the house saying my goodbyes to Luke and Chloe, even though I was going to see them later tonight. I walked down the road to Ashton's house with him right beside me. He interlocked our fingers and I smiled. I looked over to see a alley right across the street. I saw a guy walk out and he winked at me.

"Don't talk to him," Ashton said sternly.

"But, why?" I asked confused.

"He's no good, we used to be friends..." He explained as I looked over at him again and he shot me a toothy smile. I smiled back. "I'll tell you more about him later," he finished as we walked into his house.

"You hungry?" He asked walking into the kitchen.

"Yeah a little," I sat on a stool by the counter.

"We have... Blood bags... Um.... Squirrel or maybe ah yes," he said as he brought out a animal. "Deer stomach," he licked his lips. I was suddenly grossed out.

"Um, I'm good actually..." I got off the stool and searched his cabinets.

"Well, I have soup in that cabinet over there," he pointed all the way across the kitchen. I groaned walking over to the smallest cabinet. I opened up the doors and saw chicken noodle soup. I grabbed it suddenly feeling a bit normal now.

I did what all the instructions told me to do and I put the soup in the microwave.

"I'm sorry babe," Ashton apologized.

"For what?"

"For not having 'normal food' " he explained.

"It's okay, I don't blame you,"

~

After my soup was done I ate it just as the gang started to arrive.

I finished my soup and sat down with them in a circle.

"So," I smirked. "What game?"

(A/N)

Hey guys! Enjoying the story so far? We're enjoying writing it!

Also could you guys go check out a book my friend is writing it's called 'Forever Is A Long Time' it's written by MadieMaddie (not Madie helping me write the book but the other Maddie) she's a really good writer and the book is really good.

Good Day! Or night or evening or morning, whatever time of day it is there!

-Alyssa ;)