Chapter 16

Chloe's POV~

"So, what game?" Scarlett said while smirking

"How about Truth or Dare?" Ashton said smiling while looking around at all of us.

"Yeah sure," We all said in unison

"Who's going first?" I asked

"Oh I will," Scarlett said while raising her hand slightly in the air.

"Ashton, Truth or Dare?" Scarlett asked

"Um, Dare," he replied

"Ok I dare you to sit in just your underwear and socks for the next half hour," Scarlett said grinning at Ashton

"Ok," Ashton said while standing up. He took off his shirt and threw over on the couch, them he pulled of his black skinny jeans and threw them on the couch too. I started to laugh along with Scarlett at the sight of his green Ninja Turtle underwear.

"What I like them, ok?" he said while sitting back down.

"Ok so I will ask.." Ashton said while looking around at all of us,

"Calum, Truth or Dare?"

"I choose dare"

"I dare you to lick Michaels foot," Ashton told Calum. Calum looked over at Michael with discuss in his face. Michael pulled of his sock and looked at Calum with a huge smile on his face.

"I can't believe I'm doing this" Calum said while leaning down to Michaels foot, Calum stuck out his tongue and licked Michaels foot from the bottom to the top. When Calum was done he sat up with his tongue hanging out of his mouth. He put his tongue back in his mouth then made a bitter face.

"Chloe Truth or Dare?" Calum asked me.

"Hm, Truth," I said not wanting to pick dare yet.

"Um.." He said while trying to think of something,

"Who was your first kiss and how old?" He asked me.

"Oh this is embarrassing, ok so, I was 17 when I had my first kiss and it was Luke." I said while looking over at Luke with my cheeks a little red.

"Oh wow," Michael said looking at me.

"Yeah" I replied

"Well you were pretty good for your first kiss," Luke said nudging me in the arm.

"Thanks" I said sarcastically

"Luke, Truth or Dare?" I asked looking at him.

"I choose, Dare," he confidently said. 'Um, what should I dare him, oh I know how much he loves his hair so..' I thought to myself.

"I dare you to run toothpaste in your hair and leave there for 5 minutes" I said smirking at him.

"Oh man, not the hair!" he said whining.

"Yup the hair," I told him while pushing him to go get the toothpaste. He got up and walked to the bathroom, he came back with a tube of toothpaste in his hand. Luke twisted the cap off then poured some in his hand.

"Start rubbing" I said giggling. He put the toothpaste up to hair and started to rub in the toothpaste. After he was all done he had used about half of the brand new toothpaste. His hair was spiked up and a light blue color he walked into the bathroom to wash off his hands. He came back out then sat next to me.

"Your hair smells minty," I told him while taking a breath in.

"Why thank you," he said with a smile.