Chapter 13

Chloe's POV~

"Chloe, Chloe" Luke said while shaking me awake."we're about to land"

"Ok" I said rubbing my eyes while pulling out my earbuds and turning my music off. I got up to follow Luke and almost fell over, my leg had fallen asleep. Luke turned to look at me.

"You ok?" He asked

"My foot fell asleep, that's all" I replied limping over to him.

"I know how to fix this" he said as I got to him. He picked me up bridal style. Scarlett looked at me with a big smile on her face.

"Luke I don't need to be carried, you can put me down" I told him a little embarrassed. He just shrugged his shoulders and started walking away with me still in his arms. As we made our way down the hallway we headed for our luggage.

"Thanks" I said while he put me down carefully.

"No problem" he said with a smile. I grabbed my suitcase, pulled the handle out and started to roll it to where Scarlett was. As we walked to the taxi there was tons of screaming girls with there phones out taking pictures. Luke, Ashton, Michael, and Calum were autographing things for people and taking pictures, some girl even had Calum sign her forehead. A couple of girls wanted to take pictures with me so i did, it was kinda cool that people wanted to take a picture with me.

When we finally reached the taxi Luke, Michael and I got in a taxi, while Scarlett, Ashton, and Calum got in the other taxi. Driving down the road I looked around at the amazing view.

"It is amazing here" I told Luke still looking out the window.

"Yeah it's really good to be back home" he replied gazing out the window.

As the taxi came to a stop I looked over at Luke with wide eyes and a amazed look on my face.

"This is your house?" I said with amazement in my voice.

"Yep, home sweet home" he said while getting out of the car. I grabbed my suitcase and followed Luke to the front door, he unlocked the door and we walked in.

"Where do you want me to set my suitcase?" I asked

"Follow me" he said motioning me to come with him. I followed him pulling my suitcase along. We walked into this big room I assumed was his.

"This is my room and you can just set your stuff over there." He said as he pointed towards his dresser. I walked over and set my suitcase on floor then exited following Luke. Luke showed me around the house and by the time we were done it was dark out side.

"We should probably get some sleep" Luke gestured

"Yeah" I agreed. I changed into my pajamas then brushed my teeth.'i wonder how Scarlett's doing' I thought to myself. I walked back in and Luke was in a pair off sweat pants and had a plain black T-shirt on.

"Where am I going to sleep?" I asked looking at Luke as he climbed into his quean sized bed.

"You can sleep with me if you want"

"Ok" I said walking over and climbing into bed with him. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him, I snuggled up next to him.

"Luke I'm glad you turned me into a vampire" I said while yawning

"I'm glad I did too" he said and I slowly fell asleep in his arms.

~~~~~~Dream~~~~~~~

"Don't run Chloe, you have no where to go" Michael yelled as I ran as fast as I could through the woods. I kept running and didn't look back. As I was running I ran into something hard almost making me fall back. I looked up and noticed it was Luke.

"Thank goodness your here, please help me Luke, Michael is trying to kill me and-" I was cut off by Luke

"Oh Chloe" he said while smirking at me. Luke started to walk closer to me then he grabbed my arm then threw me over his shoulder.

"Let me down!"I yelled at him as I thrashed around. All of the sudden he took off in vampire speed and we were back to were Michael was. Luke set me down right in front of Michael then backed away.

"Poor Chloe, you shouldn't of tried to kill me" he said slowly walking towards me. I started to back up but I backed up into a tree and before I had time to run Michael was in front of me. His eyes turned red and his fangs were showing, he leaned in to my neck and I felt a sharp pain run through my whole body.

~~~~~~End of Dream~~~~~~

My eyes shot open and I saw Luke's face right in front of me. I jolted back in shock and Luke eyes opened real quick.

"Are you ok?" He asked sleepily

"Just a nightmare" I said trying to calm myself down

"It's ok it was just a dream" he said and I laid back down and Luke put his hands around my waist pulling me to him.

~

"Chloe, wake up" Luke said whispering to me "it's 11 in the morning"

"I'm getting up" I said while rubbing my eyes. I got up and walked out to the kitchen to the smell of French toast. I looked to see Scarlett and Ashton sitting at the table with Luke. I served myself then went to join them at the table.

"Well you look lovely" Scarlett said while smiling at me

"I try" I said smiling back at her

"I can't believe you slept till 11" Luke said with amazement in his voice

"I am not, a morning person"I told Luke

"You should see how late she'd sleep in back at the apartment" Scarlett said looking at Luke, he smiled at me.

"So what are we going to do today?" Ashton asked trying to keep the conversation going

"We could go swimming in the pool" Luke suggested

"That sounds fun, but where?" I asked

"The pool in my back yard"Luke said smiling at me.

When breakfast was over we all went to change into our bathing suits. I put on my light blue bikini with black swimmers shorts over my bottom bathing suit part. I walked out the back door to a huge pool that was about 6ft deep. I heard the back door open and Luke walked out with a pair of green and blue swim shorts on and he had no shirt. I couldn't help not look at his abs, I mean who wouldn't, he must of saw me looking

"You done checking me out?" He said smirking at me. I blushed a little and smiled back. Ashton and Scarlett arrived and walked over to us.

"Who's going in first" Ashton asked

"I think you should" Luke sad while running up to him to attempt to push him. Ashton and Luke started to wrestle to get each other in. Scarlett ran over to Ashton and shoved him in then Luke shoved Scarlett in.

"Oh yeah I won" Luke said looking down at Ashton and Scarlett while throwing his hands up in victory. I saw the perfect chance I ran over to Luke and pushed him into the water. I looked at him and started to laugh.

"And that's how it's done" I said laughing

"Oooooo you got beat by a girl" Ashton said teasing Luke

"Hey, you did too"Luke told Ashton.

"Is the water cold?" I asked

"I don't know you tell me" I heard a voice behind me say. I turned around quick to see Michael standing there. He pushed me and I fell back into the water, I swam up to the surface of the water then looked at Michael,

"You scared me Michael" I said while splashing water at him. Calum walked up behind Michael and pushed him in, Calum then jumped in to join us.

A/N

OMG GUYS!!!!!! Thank you sooooo much for 2K! Madie and I are so exited and we want to thank you!!!

I hop you guys are liking the story so far me and Madie have a lot planned for the book! Hope you enjoy and Good Day to You or night!

-Alyssa ;)