"Haha, you're too excited for this" you said.

"I can't help it, being with you it's the greatest feeling ever!"

"Haha you big teddy bear! What if your kouhai from club see this? They see you as a big strong talented person right?" You said teasing him.

"Let them think I'm a teddy bear, if it's with you, i am a teddy bear for you to hug!" He said making you blushed.

"Now that's embarrassing" you said with red face.

"Hahaha!"

Kuudere (Kanou Ruka)

(His)
"I don't want to graduate" Ruka said with his grunting stoic face.

"What are you talking about? You should be happy for it" you said to him.

"Then you graduated with me" he said with a face that think it's a good idea.

"No can't do, i still have a year to go" you replied making him pout again.

He when silent for a moment before his face change to sad "Is there no way for you to stay with me?"

"Ne... I still your girlfriend even after your graduation okay? Let's have a date every weekend if you're lonely okay?" You said with your hand on his cheeks, caress them softly.

"Promise?"

"Promise!"

(Yours)
As soon as Ruka saw you, he walk toward you then hug you and making your body lifted from the ground.

"Haha! You're really that happy I'm finally graduated? And why you're in a lab coat?" You asked.

"Of course I'm happy... I finished my assignment as fast as possible so i can see you today, mind not about my lab coat, i miss your scent" he said while sniffing on your hair.

"I miss you too... Your assignment often make you stay at campus and its been 2 weeks since our last home date" you said.

"That's right so..." he said then put you down to take your bag and hold your hand "Let's go home"

"Let's"

Himedere (Minami Kei)

(His)
You looking at Kei for a moment before say "That's right, you're also graduated huh?" After saw him with his diploma on his hand and blazer without buttons.

"What?! Now that's rude! Don't say you just coming for your brother" Kei said in bad mood as you got silent and avoid his eyes.

"B-but you act nothing like an older person that's why i forget you're older!" You said.

He sigh then say "Even though I'm already save it for you.." he said.

"Save what?" You asked.

"Here" he said while giving you a button "My second button, i take it off as soon as possible because the girls quickly asked for it but i said i already give it to you... But they actually asked for the other button even though it's mean nothing... Well, now that i know you didn't thought i will graduate now mean that button is mean nothing for you..."

"I-it's not like that... I'm avoid to think you will graduate before me... S-so i actually really forget about it, but then suddenly reality hits, i-i'm suddenly felt l-lonely..." You said with his button over your heart as tears start rolling down.

Kei's eyes is widen, he doesn't thought you will cry over him graduate so he smiled then hug you close then you hide your face on his chest to muffled your crying.

(Your)
"Congratulation my darling" Kei said while quickly hug you and kiss your forehead.

"I don't expect you to coming, you're busy right?" You asked.

"Like hell I'm not coming, you're too important to miss" he said.

"As always, saying sweet words aren't you?" You said as he put his hand across your shoulder.

"I'm saying the truth, anyway, let's have dinner with me to night?"

"No can't do, i will have dinner with brother and our parents" you aaid rejected him.

"How about tomorrow?"

"Sounds good"

Yandere (Hijiri Naoto)

"Uwahhh... It's doesn't felt as if we are really graduate!" You said.

"Well, the awaited day is finally here" Naoto said with a smile.

"Oh, and i saw you exchange contact with the boys!"

Naoto smile foundly over that and say "Yeah, i never thought that i will have friends to exchange contact with... I'm always a scary guy but because of you people look at me differently"

"Nah it's was because you're change Nao"

"That's also thanks to you, anyway, Oba-san invite you to have dinner with us tomorrow cause you might be want to have dinner with your family tonight" he said before entwine his hand to your.

"Sure, i will be gladly come!"

Sadodere (Suzuki Renji)

(His)
"How many times i have to tell to not coming?" Renji said with a glare.

"Ehh?? But it's the last time i could see you in a uniform" you said.

"You got cat calling along the way aren't you?" Renji said in worry.

"Well, last time i meet your mother she give me a handkerchief with your family symbol and she tell me to show that handkerchief everytimes someone mess with me and it's worked everytimes" you told him.

"Since when did you get close with my mothe-" Renji said but get cut.

"SUZUKI-SENPAI! HAVE A DUEL WITH ME!! TO DECIDED WHO IS THE NEXT STRONGEST PERSON!" Said several boys that doesn't looks like a student at all.

"This is why i don't want you to come..." He said while remove his gakuran and fold his sleeve.

"What are you going to do?" You asked while hold Renji's bag and gakuran.

"Tachizuki's tradition, the one who can defeat the strongest student who on his graduation day officially become the strongest... And for your information, in my first year i was attacked by the strongest student so i defend myself so don't you dere think lowly of me" Renji said giving you an explanation.

"Ah... Yeah, i know you're not a bad guy"

"STOP TALKING WITH THAT GIRL!"

"STOP INTERRUPTED ME YOU A**HOLES!" Renji yelled "Now i recommend you to turn around"

"Okay" you said and turn around to avoid the upcoming gruesome fight.

"NOW COME HERE YOU F*CKERS, MOVE FORWARD IF YOU WANT ME TO KICK YOUR A**, YOU SON OF A B*TCH, MOTHERF**KERS" Renji said as he approached his challenger then you can hear the scream of thousand hells.

*15 minutes later*
"Sorry to make you waiting" he said without any sign of cut or injury.

"Welcome back, you're done?" You asked.

"Yeah, let's get some food and have a date" he said while take hia things from you and hold your hand then start walking, leaving the bloody battle ground behind.

"You're not going to celebrate your graduation with you family?"

"I don't want to meet them"

(Your)
"Thank you for coming Renji" you said.

"You're coming at mine then of course i will come to your, oh and my mother said congratulation, when you have time she want to asked you to go shopping with her" he said while take your bag and hold your hand then start walking.

"Sure i will, by the way, where are we going?" You asked.

"Date of course, have any idea where?"

"How about (favourite date place)?"

"Sounds good"