↳ phases | zk

"zion," you argued back, "i can't do this anymore!" you paced around the living room, staring back at the confused boy.

"baby, just tell me what i did!?" he replied back frantically. thoughts running through his head as he tried to pinpoint what was happening. zion felt broken. y/n stormed in late at night, immediately talking about leaving him. "nothing, zion, that's the problem. it's always me. you don't deserve to deal with me. just find another girl and yo-you'll be fine i-i guess," she managed to stutter out, tears running down her face. "its hurts, like physically hurts to look at you. i know the pain I cause you, please just let me go."

"y-" zion attempted to speak, although he was too late, y/n stormed out of their shared apartment, leaving zion crying as she speed out of the parking lot. she never did anything wrong to me. he thought, still confused. 

zion picked up his phone, calling your number. he waited, all his calls going to voicemail. he tried and tried. nothing worked. he began pacing nervously around the room, after all he was very overprotective. even though you just left him, all he could think about was the worst. zion texted all the boys, hoping the heard from his girl. they all responded, confused, and knowing nothing of your location. zion decided it was enough, grabbing his phone, wallet and keys, taking off to his car, determined to find you.

zion drove through the chilly LA streets, attempting to clear his mind and find you. the only place he could think of was your bestfriends house. he looked through his phone, eventually finding their address. zion speed up and arrived at their house, seeing your car. he hoped out of his car as quickly as possible and knocked on the townhome's door. your best friend answered, shocked to see him. he stared back with bloodshot eyes, basically pleading to see y/n. after all, she left with no context as to why she had to go and he had to let her go.

"z, i don't think it's that great of an idea though," s/he whispered. they stood in silence for a few seconds, until zion heard your soft cries. "please i - " zion said before being cut off by y/n. "y/b/f/n, who's at the door?" but before s/he could answer, y/n appeared behind her, eyes widening at the sight of zion. "please, baby, can we talk?"

your friend looked at you, looking for approval before she left the couple alone. you nodded, y/b/f/n walking away, leaving you alone. "what happened?"

"i- i," she tried to explain, but falling into his chest. she soothingly rubbed her back as she sobbed into his chest, not caring that his shirt was soaked, but that he finally got his girl in his arms again.

"deep breaths, babygirl." he whispered. she collected herself enough to explain what happened and who she felt. "um, so, i just feel like im not good enough. I feel like I'm never there for you and im terrible for you. im so broken and you don't need to deal with that. I'll figure it all out, bu-bu-but I don't want you to get hurt."

"babe, i need you. regardless of how you feel. I'll always be waiting for you, when you need me, trust me, I know you've been hurt before and you feel alone but I'm here. my life isn't complete without you. you're my everything. im yours and im always thinking about you. you're not going to hurt me. I'll wait through all your phases," zion replied.

"but-" she attempted to disagree, z cutting her off. "y/n y/l/n, you're enough. you'll always be enough for me. okay?"

she nodded, pressing herself further into her chest. z mouthed to your best friend, as she nodded with a small smile and walked out with you securely in his arms.

he'd always wait through your phases.

KAYS THOUGHTS 🌺
sorry I've been gone, chicas y chicos. schools been, well school and life's, ya know, life. but I'm back and summer 19 is gonna be great. are any of you going to the tour. AND MF PHASES. YES! a whole bop, sis when I saw that explicit sign i almost fainted, and zions part. my wig. ily babies, love y'all!

 ily babies, love y'all!