↳ mornings | zk

the sun was shining through the window as I woke up in z's arms. z was still asleep and i tried to wiggle out of his grasp. "babygirl, stay," he whined, barely audible. "z, come on. i look a mess, i gotta use the bathroom and I'm hungry." zion turned to look right at me, continuing to pout.

"y/nn, you look fine. we can eat later. please?"
"okay, kuwonu, i'll stay for a little while." z smiled, rolling over on top of me. his head was placed in the crook of my neck as i ran my fingers through his dreads. "th-that feels good," he mumbled, smiling into the crock of my neck.

"ok, baby." we stayed there for a while until  i decided to get up. "baby, just a little bit longer, please." "bub, I have to cook and start my day, come on," i said. zion obliged, following me into the shared bathroom. daniel ceaser mixed with rihanna played in the background as i applied my face mask. "babe," z said, watching me in awe.

"yes?" "can I do one?" "sure kuwonu," I said smiling towards him. i finished applying mine and z's and set the timer. "y/n. why didn't you tell me it would hurt?"
"chill z, it's not that bad," i said chuckling at him as he poked his cheeks. "is it done yet?" "yes, it is." "praise jesus," he said, rinsing it off. we finished the face masks and headed downstairs to make breakfast.

i mixed the fruit in the bowl, setting it onto the counter, zion went to get pancake mix and set it down on the counter. i began to cook the pancakes as z wrapped his arms around me and placed his face on my shoulder. "i love you," he said, kissing my collarbone. "I love you too, kuwonu."

a/n
this was low key bad but I have writers block. holidays and wisdom teeth will be done soon.
send in some requests por favor.
adios chicas y chicos
- kay