↳ bikini | nm

a/n: this is pretty short.

____

"y/n, what is this," Nick questioned while walking into the living room, shoving his phone in my face.

He's always disturbing me when I'm watching a movie. Nick had always been protective, he didn't like when other guys complimented me or someone hurt me, he also didn't like me being 'showing myself of'. But as a joke of course, in a way.

"Its me," I replied, dumfounded by his question, although I knew deep down what he was getting at.

"Yeah I know its you, Nick replied sarcastically, "Why'd you post it?"

"Well its summer," i told him slowly, " And I looked cute."

"Yeah, you looked great," Nick whined, "but now everyone gets to see you and -"

Before Nick finished his sentence, I kissed him. Nick seemed pretty shocked, but of course him being himself, he went along with it. I pulled away and looked at him.

"Look Nicholas, no one," I told him, "I mean no one, is going to take you away from me, Okay?"

"yeah ok," Nick said, "i luv you."

"Ok, l love you too," I replied, while squishing his cheeks, "Now can I go back to watching my movie?"

"Yeah, can i watch it with you though," Nick asked with puppy dog eyes, while locking his arms around my waist and cuddling into my side.

"Yeah sure, but you have to get the popcorn," I laughed.

"Ok!" Nick cheered, and started running to the Kitchen.