↳ brother troubles | zk

a random show played on my tv, until i heard a knock on the door.

"ryan, get the fucking door," i shouted at my brother.

"no i can't, my legs are broken," he yelled back. he's always making some dumb excuse.

"no they're not dumbass! and it's probably for you!" i retorted. i waited, and was met with silence.
rolling my eyes, i threw the covers off, huffing and putting up my middle finger as i walked past him in his room, as he was lying down. of course.

i ran down the stairs and opened the door to reveal the one and only zion, my brothers bestfriend. i had on a black tank top and short shorts, so that wasn't the best. he looked me up and down, his notorious grin on his face.

"where's ryan, mamacita," he flirted. "upstairs," i said, acting annoyed, but slightly amused. i pointed toward the stairs and began walking toward the kitchen.

"thanks, babygirl!"
"shut up zion!"
——
after a while, the boys came down, obviously very hungry.

"y/n, can you make us some food?" ryan asked.
"i'm not your housewife bitch," i responded without looking up, as i was making food.
"pwease," he said, asking like a toddler with those annoying puppy eyes.
"fine, but you're doing my laundry."
"okidokie."

i eventually agreed and ryan began telling me what he wanted. and of course, i noticed that zion was staring at me repeatedly. i tried to ignore it.

as i was making the sandwiches, ryan went to the bathroom.

"gotta piss," he said, interrupting our entire conversation and shuffling towards the bathroom. resulting in me being alone with zion.

i opened the fridge, reaching for some toppings, until i felt arms snake around my waist. my breath hitched as i slowly turned around to see zion towering down over my with a smirk on his face.

"y/n, you can't hide it," he whispered, "i know you like me toooo."

damn it, he was right. and he was cocky about it too. i did like him and i was tired of hiding it. but i don't want to here my brothers bs about it. before i knew it his lips were on mine, and the jar was on the floor. we both looked down, deciding to ignore it. we kissed for a little while, his hands wrapped around my back, until I pulled away breathless.

"okay... we can't tell ryan," I whispered while looking up at him.

"okay, well let's go back to "normal" before he comes from the bathroom," zion said, a grin spread across his face. he unwrapped his hands, dragging his feet back to the bar stool he originally sat at, as i remained on the opposite side of the kitchen island.

he went back on his phone, aimlessly scrolling while i finished our sandwiches. ryan came out of the bathroom grabbing he and zion's sandwiches and sitting down.

i grabbed mine and began to walk upstairs. I looked back at zion and he smirked at me while winking.

this boy's going to be trouble.

"y/n! who broke this jar," ryan yelled, as i scurried you my bedroom, the door closing shut.

                              KAY