Four

Leigh was finding it more and more harder to resist Sam's affections. She knew she wanted him and she couldn't resist him anymore.

When she woke that morning, she smiled when she saw her mum. "Morning mother. To what do I ow the pleasure?" She asked.

Helen looked at her daughter and smiled. "I thought I'd pay my daughter a visit. If that's okay with you," she said.

Leigh smiled. Leigh knew that the last thing that she wanted or needed was to tell her mum about Sam. She knew Helen wouldn't like Sam at all. Especially with him being older. "I'm fine mum. You don't need to worry about me."

"But I do. You're my baby and it's my job to worry about you. You know that," Helen said.

Leigh looked at her and smiled. "I know mum," she said. She knew how protective of her that Helen was.

****

Leigh got to work and saw Sam. She looked at him and rolled her eyes. "I thought we could go out tonight. You know. Just you and me," he said.

Leigh looked at him and rolled her eyes. "I don't think so," she teased. She saw the look on his face.

Sam smirked and moved closer to her. "Why not? You and I both know that you want me," he said.

Leigh laughed and rolled her eyes. "Do I? How do I know that you're not just using me for a quick lay?" She asked.

Sam smirked and pulled her close. "Because I don't. I want you for multiple lays. You know that you want me to," he said as he pulled her close and started to kiss her neck.

Leigh bit her lip to stop herself from moaning. He pulled her against the wall so no one could see them. He pressed her against the wall and kissed her.

Leigh wrapped her arms around his neck. She could feel how turned on he was. And she could feel how much he wanted her.

She knew that even if she wanted him, she needed to try and resist him as best she could. She pulled away from him and smirked.

Sam looked at her. "What? You didn't 't think I'd be that easy did you? If you want me, you'll have to earn me," she teased as she walked off.

Sam looked to her as she walked inside the staffroom and smirked. He knew he wasn't going to give up on Leigh. Not when he wanted her.

****

Leigh walked into the ambulance bay to find Iain. Britt hadn't come into work. She was worried. She wasn't answering her texts or calls.

Leigh saw Iain and smiled. "Iain. It's me. Can I talk to your over Britt? Is she okay?" She isn't in today and she's not replying. She's my best friend and I'm worried," Leigh said.

Iain looked at her and sighed. "It's not my place to tell you.  But you need to know. Something happened to her," he said.

Leigh frowned. She was worried about he. "Is she okay?" She asked.

"She's not okay. She was raped," Iain said as Leigh looked at him in shock.

She didn't want to believe what had happened. Especially when it had happened to her too.