Two

Leigh had been at the ED for about three months now. She and Sam had gotten closer but she hadn't slept with him. Leigh had to admit she wanted to.

When Leigh went into work, she saw Sam waiting for her. "Good morning."

"Morning. How did you sleep?" Sam asked.

Leigh grinned and shrugged. "Didn't sleep too bad as it goes. No monsters under the bed," she said.

Sam smirked. "Good. I'd hate to have to chase them away."

***
Leigh got changed and groaned. She needed sex. She had gone without for three months. Even if it was meaningless she wanted it.

Britt smiled. "You need to get laid."

"You think?"

Britt grinned. "Go and see Sam. I'm sure he will give it to you," she said.

Leigh laughed and shook her head. "Cause I'm just gonna walk up to my boss and say "Mr Strachan, will you shag me?" She asked.

Britt burst out laughing. "I dare you."

"Sod off."

***
Leigh was walking around. She couldn't find Britt anywhere. Leigh saw an ambulance rocking in the ambulance bay.

Leigh opened the door and immediately covered her eyes. "What the."

"Leigh! You whore!"

Leigh scoffed. "Says the one having sex in the back of an ambulance."

***
Leigh couldn't get the sight of Britt and Iain having sex. She didn't even know they were together. Leigh bumped into someone. "Watch it."

Leigh looked up and smiled at Sam. "Well, it's nice to see you again."

Sam smirked. "Why don't we go for a drink tonight?"

"Sure."

***
Eventually the shift ended. Leigh got changed and went to meet Sam. He was standing out by his car. "The pub is over there."

Sam scoffed. "We're not going to that pub. We're going to a different one."

"Treating me are we?" Leigh asked.

Sam nodded and opened the passenger door. Leigh got in. Sam got in too and drove to his flat. "Erm, this is your flat."

Sam smiled. "Yes. I'm dropping off my car and we're getting a taxi. I won't drink drive."?

"Very wise."

***
Sam and Leigh arrived at a nice pub. Leigh smiled. "This is very nice."

"Only the best for you."

Leigh grinned and took his hand. Sam went to the bar why Leigh got a table. Sam came over with the drinks. "Red wine for the lady."

"Why thank you."

***
Leigh and Sam were slowly getting drunk. Leigh was feeling brave so she put her hand on his upper thigh. Sam smirked. "Anyone would think you're after something."

Leigh grinned. "Maybe I am."

Sam smirked again. "Well, we could always go back to my place."

Leigh grinned again and shrugged. "Or, we could skip the sex and I tease you some more."

***
Leigh and Sam were standing outside the pub. They were kissing passionately. Leigh pulled away. "Too much too soon. You don't get it all tonight."

Sam groaned. He looked at her. "You're playing hard to get."

Leigh winked and kissed him again. She wasn't going to make it easy to get her.