Chapter Nine: Until Death Do Us Part

Flower

Cain took me back to his place to stay until they find whoever did this. "Cain, I'm telling you I don't know who did this to me!" I stood up, wincing in pain. "Yes I was almost raped, and I can't tell you who because I don't know who did it to me!" Gosh I don't think he understands how much I wish I could tell him. That I can just shout out who did this to me. 

Cain left, slammed the door shut and all I heard was a loud howl outside the door. Riley walked in after he left. He walked by me and went into the kitchen. I followed him. I had so many questions I wanted to ask him. "Ri..." I started I got cut off when I heard a loud slam upstairs. He motioned to be silent and he grabbed something out of the drawer. He took the safety off and cocked the gun back, then put it in his right hand. He took a hold on my arm and pulled me behind him. Once we were upstairs we hear things being thrown around at muffles of talking coming from my room. As we got closer we heard "Where is it." After a couple of seconds we heard "Hairbrush."Riley pushed the door open a little bit. He let go of my arm and pushed me back a little bit. He pushed the door open and aimed the gun and yelled, "Don't move. Put your arms where I can see them!" He walked into the room, I quietly walked to my door to look in to see who was in my room. 

It was Jason! "Why the hell are you in my room!" I hollered at him. He looked at me. His eyes were almost entirely black. "I need hair! I need your hair. "Jason laughed menacingly, "I was going to get your hairbrush but... hair from her head would be better." Riley look at Jason and pushed the gun in his face. Jason looked like he was having a conversation in his head. As soon as I said that a group of men all armed with guns and weapons were surrounding Jason. "Beta Riley, should we through this man into the pit?" One of the men said. Riley is the Beta? "Johnson, but him in the cell for now. The one with wolves bane in it." Johnson put handcuffs and hauled him away.  

I looked at Riley and he looked back at me. I have so many questions. Even more now that I found out he is Beta. "Let's go into town and talk about what happened." Riley said to me, "I need to tell you something."

I found myself in a little coffee shop with no one in it. Who could blame them, it's 1 am. "Here you go. Just how you like it." I thanked him and I looked at him while he sips his coffee. He is so handsome. "You see. Jason told me about what he was planing on doing." He took a little sip of his coffee and continued." Right before we were let out on school break. The day I went to your house and I met your father. Well, that day Jason came up to me..."

Riley's POV ( Flash Back)

"Riley!" Someone yelled upstairs as I was leaving to go to school to see Flower. She always brightens up my day when I see her. "Riley! Hold up, I know what I'm going to do!" I turned around and Jason was ran down the stairs and towards me. "I'm going to kill her! Yeah bro Jessica, my mate found this spell to make her a purebred werewolf and skill keep all her powers!" Jason said fast. I said to him, "I don't understand why they need a humans hair to complete this spell."  Yes I have heard of it, but I don't understand why he needs her hair to complete it. Everyone is prohibited to learn magic, especially that spell. Yes we do have healers in the pack, they don't use spells to heal the wounds. They learned potions and creams to use on the wounded. "It doesn't matter to you! You don't need to know why I need her hair! All that I need it." He said. I didn't know what to think of it. He has been following Flower everywhere. To all her classes, walk to and from home, and even when you go to the store for her father. Learning her routine. I have to admit that when you see something happen more than once, it's time to investigate.

I think I know how I'm going to throw off his routine. As the school day ended I ran down the hallway to catch her from going home on her timely schedule. "Flower!" I yelled as I ran down the hallway. "Flower, wait!"  I yelled again as I came down the stairs. I pulled her towards me. She looked at her watch, yes you're five minutes late to get home. She tried to get out of my hold, but ultimately fails. "Let go! I have to get home!" Flower screeched.