Chapter Ten: Do You Hear Wedding Bells?

Flower's POV

"Are you nervous?" Riley said to me, fixing my hair. "Getting married to Cain is a big responsibility.. Being Luna and all." I looked at him through the mirror. I smiled and said back to him, "Yes I am nervous, in a good way. I can't wait to call him my husband and to be a wolf." It has been a year since I said to him that I would give him a chance. During that time Cain has protected me from any threats from other wolf packs. He also protected me from my father. 

He came over to the house Cain and I were staying at. Beating on the door, I answered the door and he was drunk. I could smell the sent of liquor coming from his breath, that and he was holding a bottle of Bourbon. "Get home you slut," He slurred. Taking another drink of the bottle, "I need you to cook for me." 

"Flower..." I herd my name being called but it didn't register,

 I told my father no way and tried to shut the door. He pushed it open and yelled at me to get in the truck. I turned around and ran upstairs, narrowly avoiding the bottle that smashed into the wall behind me. Continuing to Cain and I's room slamming the door shut and pushing the dresser across the door. Taking my phone out of my pocket calling Cain. It rang three times before he answered. "Help me!" I screamed into the phone. Cain was there before I could even hang up. 

"Flower..." Riley's now grabbed my shoulder looking into my eyes.  

 "Were is he?" Cain growled, "I can smell him."He looked around the room. Grabbed the gun off the wall, checked the clip and pushed the dresser from the door. He pointed the gun out of the door, he crept out of the room and went back down the stairs with me in tow. He found my father in the liquor cabinet. Cain walked up to my father, gun pointed at his head. "Sit down," Cain spoke to my father in a way I would obey him, "Let's chat."

 "Hey!.. Are you okay?" I looked at Riley, "Yeah I'm fine, why?" Riley shook his head, "You only have 10 minutes to get ready!" Oh shit! I run to the wedding dress handing from the closet. I took off my robe, leaving me in my white bra and panties. Stepping into the dress I pulled it up and zipped it up half way. I felt hands on my hands, I stopped fumbling with the zipper and moved my hands out of his way. I could feel his breath on the back of my neck. He pulled the zipper up his hands lingered on the top of my shoulders. After a few moments he moved his hands to my hair, unclipping my hair, letting my blond hair down. He fixed it to make the waves fall in just the right places. "You know I'll never stop loving you, right?" Riley spun me around and his face in mine. His lips so close to mine, "I wish you would have been my mate, I loved you from the moment I saw you." He leaned in, I smiled. Pushing him back, "Riley you mean so much to me, but I'm getting married to Cain." 

Riley looked at me, a small smile on his face, "We better get going, it's almost time." I put on my shoes and took his arm. The sun was setting when we left the room and down the stairs. We stop before going outside. As Riley put his hands on the knob, trumpets sounded and the band played. Signalling everyone that the bride is coming. Riley looked at me, I nodded, he opened the door. I walked out and down the road with Riley right next to me. As we walked to the field, the field of all the flowers you could ever think of, there were  candles lining the path. The sunset was a beautiful backdrop for the wedding. The moon was full and the stars were appearing in the sky. 

The pack came into view, everyone was looking at Riley and I as we walked up the isle towards Cain. I looked at Cain who had the biggest smile on his face and eyes gleaming. Riley gave me away to Cain. Riley shook Cains hand, turned to me and smiled with tears in his eyes. It was for the best. 

"Everyone welcome, today we have joined here in holy matrimony Alpha Cain and Luna Flower." Pastor Willow announced. "May I have the rings." Kyle walked the rings up to the Pastor. He looked at his book and proceeded with the vows handing Cain the ring, "Cain do you take Flower to be your wedded wife. To love and to hold, to cherish all the moments to come, in sickness and in health, for richer, for poorer, until death do us part?" Cain looked at me, smile wider than ever. Love radiating off of his body, "I do!" He slid the ring over my finger.