The Prettiest Eyes Have Cried The Most Tears

Start from the beginning

"By standing in front if a target while i have a shot gun" I fake smile

"Not exactly what I was thinking" he smirks

"Yeah well I dont like you idea then"

"I didn't even tell you my idea"

"It's not that hard to figure out." I say while beginning to back out. He stands in my way. I continue to go and he backs up slightly allowing my enough room to turn and get out if there. I speed away as he chases me but I am going do fast for him.

Once I get back down to the speed limit I pull onto the highway and go back to my room to plan.

I pull out paper and start to draw my plan.

When everything is drawn, I start to build.

I set up everything in perfect order. I dont know if it will work but it is the best I can do.

I don't know if this will make up for what I said to him but it is worth a shot.

This is better than not doing anything.

Alec's Point of View

After what she said, I couldn't think straight.

Did she really do that? I knew she went to juvie but I didn't know what she did there and I didn't know what she was like before juvie.

I just can't believe she would say that to my face. I knew she was pissed off but this is outrageous.

I don't know what to do so I head down do the bar. It is really the obly place I go when I need to recover from something.

I knoe that my drinking got us into this mess but I just want out of it. Out of everything

I head doen do the bar and I am greeted by the same lady every time. She owns the bar and works it with other ladies.

She is my age. She doesnt go to my school because she got expelled. She was smart but she threw herself at guys. She could go a day without hr "daily fuck".

She is wearing a shirt that shows her boobs and shorts that barely cover her.

It makes me slightly turned on but I don't want some slut right now.

I ask for a shot and she hands it to my before winking at me and walking away. Damn that ass!

I take the shot and am met by the familiar sting of alcohol rushing down my throat.

I see a girl my age go onto the bar and start dancing. I look away not really interested in her.

I let my mind wander before the lady comes back more flirtatious.

I study her lips to see if they are swollen but they aren't.

"I can tell your looking at my lips" she smiles

"I am confused why they aren't swollen. I would have thought you would have just crawled out of bed from fucking some guy"

"I haven't had sex for a while. I havent even kissed a guy for while"

I am shocked. Why would she stop? "Why?"

"Cause I have my eyes on someone. Once I realized I had feeling for them, I stopped being a slut"

"I used to have feelings for this girl but she completely stomped on my heart right in front of my fucking face"

"Is that why you are here?" She asks

"Sort of. She hates when I drink but since she hates me, I came here. Of course I missed you too." I smile the last part. She and I used to be friends. When one of us had a had time we would go to the other

"But who is this guy you have your eye on?" I ask whike taking a long drink from my glass. Then down another shot

"You actually" she smiles

So that is why she was flirting with me.

"You want to go somewhere quieter m I can get Julie to take mt shift" she offers. I kniw I shouldn't but that was sober my talking. Right now I am influenced by alcohol. I follow her to her car and we drive away. She hasn't had anything to drink so she drives and we pull up into front of a fancy apartment building.

We go inside and I follow her to her room. We go inside and it looks like a full house. I knew she had money but I didn't know she was rich.

She goes to her bed room and I walk around a little. After I wonder a little I go into her room and she is in just her panties and bra. She is bending down to grab some clothes on the floor she turns around and sees me

"Sorry I was going do change into some more comfortable clothes." She slightly blushes

"Let's just do what we both want to do" I say and walk toward her.

I put my hands around her waist and she wraps her arms around my neck.

I try to imagine that she will take away all the pain from Tessa.

I know in the back of my mind that it won't but my drunken self ignores that and pushes the girl that I wish was Tessa onto the bed