Enter Beacon

Y/n P.O.V.

   You and Ruby had just gotten out of the " meeting" with Ozpin.  You're livid, you want nothing more than to beat the smug little look on Ozpins face.  You looked to Ruby, who was sat next to you on a park bench.  She looked so pitiful, so fragile.  You rubbed her back comfortingly, eliciting a small, and weak smile.

   Y/n: She looks so cute, wonder if I can get away with a head rub?

  You migrated your hand upwards, rubbing her head gently.  She seemed surprised at first, but slowly leaned into it, letting out a soft moan.

  Y/n: I'll look out for you Rubes, I'll always protect you, no matter what, I swear.

  Ruby: Promise?

  Y/n: of course.

  Ruby P.O.V.

  Oh my gosh, that felt amazing... he's so nice. 

  I'm sure many girls would find this patronizing, being pet like a dog, but not me.  It's been too long since I felt a gentle touch, not since.... mom.  Gosh I miss her, I wish she'd come back, but I know that's impossible.  If only this moment could last forever.

  Y/n P.O.V

  Ruby: I don't want to go home.  Not yet, I don't want to face my father.

  Y/n:  You don't have to, not yet, it's still pretty early.

  Ruby: Thank you.

  Ruby nuzzled her head into your shoulder, cooing softly.  You sat like this for what felt like hours, but was probably thirty minutes, simply enjoying each others presence.

  Ruby: I need to get home, any longer and Dads likely to hit me again.  He's been drinking all afternoon with Uncle Qrow.

  Y/n: Be safe Rubes, I'll see you our first day at Beacon.

  Ruby: Promise?

  Y/n: of course.  Sweet dreams, my Little Rose Blossom.

  Ruby quickly ran away, her face completely red.

  Ruby P.O.V

  I got a bit bold and nuzzled him.  I expected him to push me away or hit me, but he didn't, he even pulled me closer.  I needed this, bad.  I need him, baddly.  But now I need to go home.  At least he promised to meet me again.  H-he even called me... his Little Rose Blossom.  Why does that make me feel so good?  All I could do was run, my face ablaze in crimson.

   I just hope Yang doesn't try anything.

   Y/n P.O.V.

  Y/n: Now that she's gone.... what the hell am I going to do?

  You pulled out your wallet, finding it oddly... stiff.

  Y/n: What the....

  You opened it to find twenty thousand lien, and a black piece of folded paper.  In white writing, was a letter, to you.

  Dearest Y/n

    I have been informed of God's plan, pun unintended, to send you to Remnant, and well... I still feel kinda bad.  So here's twenty thousand lien.  Please don't waste it on hookers, strippers, or gay dancers.

      With regards,
         Lady Death

   Y/n: Aren't gay dancers a type of stripper?  Anyway, this answers my question at least, how convenient.  Also, seriously Death? I'm as straight an arrow.  Oh well, gotta find a hotel.

  Time Skip brought to you by Chibi Salem whipping a Chibi Ozpin

   Here I stand, in the bulk head going to Beacon, a dream come true for many RWBY fan.... now if only Yang would shut her big fat whore face.

   Yang: HOW THE HELL DID YOU OF ALL PEOPLE GET INTO BEACON EARLY!?

   Ruby: I... I... um...

  Yang: Don't interrupt me Ruby, also what is it about this boy you met?  I bet he's a total creeper!

   Y/n: I've had enough of this, time to help Rubes out.

  You walked across the cabin, and over to Ruby.

  Y/n: hey Rubes, you feeling alright?

  Ruby: Y/n!

  Yang: Wait... you're Y/n?  B-but you're hot?!

  Y/n: really? Here I thought I was a "total creeper."

  Yang: w-well.... uh.

  Y/n: hey Rubes, wanna meet some friends of mine?

  Ruby: Of Course!

  Y/n: Have a nice day Yang~

  You and Ruby walked back to where you were standing, in a corner, out of earshot.

  Ruby: S-so... where are your friends?

  Y/n: hmm? Oh, I just wanted to get you away from her sweety.

  Out of the corner of your eye, you could have sworn you saw a billowing white cloak, and a happy, red lipped, smile.

  But when you looked, no one was there, just an empty corner.
.
  Ruby P.O.V.

    SWEETY!?  Oh my lord, not only did he save me from Yang's bullying, not only has he been undeservingly nice to me, but now he's giving me pet names!

  I swear, who ever granted me this saint of a man, you can have my soul, I no longer need it, so long as I have him, I don't need anything else!

  And I guess Yang was right.... he is kinda smoking hot.

  Y/n P.O.V.

  You felt the bulkhead jostle a bit. 

  Y/n: I guess we're here.

  One small step for man.... one giant disappointment for all of mankind.