Greyson

"You're going to go to school Greyson and there's no two ways about it. What's this new attitude you've been throwing at your mother saying you don't want to go to school?"

5 year old Greyson was their only son and child. While Greyson was his mother's handbag, Grey didn't fail to be the balance and correct his child when he was in the wrong and Azure knew better than to get in his way of correcting the boy.

"It's not that I don't want to go to school Big G." The boy's eyes already started to water. Azure fought all that was within her to run towards her poor baby and give him all the hugs and kisses he needed.

"Then what is it? Don't use those tears on me Little G, I'm not your mother, they won't work on me." Azure had always thought of the nickname they gave each other as very cute. She had tried to come up with a name that all three of them could share just so that she felt involved but no, the two boys always refused her names.

"I just don't understand why I can't go to the same school as Amora. It's not that I don't want to go to school My Big G."

"Amora the gardeners daughter?" He asked this to Azure. Grey had provided accommodations for the families who worked in the mansion. He often saw his son playing with the other children and whenever he had spare time, he joined them to play.

"Yes. I think he has a crush on her." Azure said to Nick who suddenly grew a grin on his face.

"So my little man likes a girl and he didn't say a word to me?" All seriousness in Grey's voice vanished as he continuously poked the little boy round his body with his index finger. The boy's ears had turned pink and he was blushing furiously.
As much as Azure was the one who pampered him to a fault, the boy always looked forward to seeing his father and preferred the company of his father.

Azure had began working in Grey's company as an accountant. She'd studied this as a profession and the rest, she'd done them as hobbies.
Whenever she went to pick the boy from school, she noticed the way he asked for his father immediately after he gave her a hug and peck. She also noticed the way he always ran to his fathers office immediately they arrived at the building. She had taken cognizance of the way the boy always preferred to dress like his father and so they always got a matching pair for both of them.

"You really like the young lass, don't you?"
Grey steadied his son on the ground as he spoke.
"I really like her My Big G. I want to get married to her. I want us to grow like you and my momma and then we'd have plenty children. When I marry her, I'm going to build my own house and bring Jayden, Jeremiah, Jasmine, Kimberly and Patrick to live with me."
Jayden, Jeremiah and Jasmine were triplets born of Natalia and Trevor. Turns out Natalia's mother was a twin. Kimberly on the other hand was adopted by Lucas and Elisa who found out they couldn't have children of their own. Patrick on the other hand was also from the orphanage and somehow, he managed to find his place among the squad of friends.

"We could move her to your school." Grey suggested.

"Amora said her daddy would never be able to afford the school I go to, that why I promised her I'll to go to hers."
"We can afford to pay her fees as well. We have more than enough money little G."

"Can we talk alone, Grey."
Grey saw the way Azure looked at him, how stern her voice was and knew that he was in trouble.He sent the boy to his room to go and get dressed before he followed Azure into the kitchen.

"You can't just change the girl's school Grey"
"Why not? You know that I've decided to pay the fees. Anyone would jump at this opportunity."

"The money is not the issue Grey. Our son gave his word to that girl that he'd be the one to change school. And now that I think about it, it might be useful for him to school with the not so financially privileged. He should know what it's like to not be at the top of the food chain."