Azure life.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!
CARRY ON BABES♥

The next day, all of them decided to go and pick Grey up together but in different cars and Azure rode with James. Andrew didn't want to go with them at first, he made all sorts of excuses as to why not but, Azure knew that he had gone to the station already and was only scared that he might be recognized by someone. She honestly thought he would be smarter than that, being a specialized investigator and all. She finally understood what Nigerians meant when they said that fear could make a 'maga' turn to a 'mugu' meaning that fear could make a wise man, foolish.

Whether or not they wanted him dead, it was an obvious fact to Azure that failing the femkiller, as Lis would always refer to the serial killer as, meant a draconian death sentence. It would only be a matter of a few days before people would hear that a special investigator, who had been friends with Nicholas Corner, had died. Azure had no hard time imagining what exactly the news would look like and as twisted as it seemed, she was excited. She couldn't bear the thought of breathing the same air as anyone who wanted to hurt Grey.

Previously, James had asked Mr. Corner's current lawyer to plead bail for him at the arraignment and plea but the court rejected it, said he was a great threat to public peace and wouldn't let him out on bail since all evidence pointed to him despite he pleaded not guilty. Azure had cried herself to sleep every night, aside the pills she took. She only prayed again and again for her love to return and now she was going to see him, hold and kiss him -right after he took a proper bath with all the masculine essences she got in her wait for his return-.

Azure ran faster than her legs could carry her, almost stumbling and still she didn't slow down the moment she saw Grey walk out of their custody with his oh-so-expensive- jacket in his hand. No doubt, no one who will see him would think he just came out of jail. He looked like a supermodel out of the magazine. As much as Azure wanted to ignore it, Grey had lost some weight and looked a tad bit out of his exceptional handsomeness.

He could not help the smirk that appeared on his lips when he saw the way she ran towards him. He had his arms wide open for her and had a full blown smile on his face when he felt her in his arms, at least until he happened to have seen the tears streaming down her eyes.

"I've missed you so much Grey, I thought I was never going to see you again and the thought of that alone. I-I don't know what I could possibly do if you left me and never returned. I was so scared out of my mind..." Azure couldn't help the words that left her lips. All of the courage she had been putting up for the others broke away and all she wanted was to be in the hands of her beloved.

Grey was shocked for what could be assume to be a while. He had seen her several times while he was in jail but she had always seemed so strong he didn't think she would be so affected by his absence. For a while he had forgotten what kind of a great masker of emotion Azure was. Everyone at the station had their eyes on the both of them and he knew that that wasn't the place to talk to her, not while everyone stared at them. He also noticed his sister who had tears streaming down her face but, he knew that as much as he wanted to go to his sister, his girlfriend needed his attention more. He decided he would see the rest of their gang another day, He wanted to be with Azure, now more than anyone else but he needed to break the piercing tension and screaming silence in the station.

"My woman is simply the best. She doesn't mind that the entire station is watching, she just loves being in my arms and holding me tight while she says her sweet words. If I let her continue, you all won't believe all the things she will end up saying but what can I say except........" he paused, making them wait for his finish off. "I need a fucking  shower in my fucking bathroom with my adorable girlfriend in my fucking arms without the entire bloody FBI looking at our romantic explorations."