16

Mysterious caretaker pov

Oh yeah...
I forgot to introduce myself..

Here goes nothing
————

We all started to introduce ourselves one by one and then it was my turn

"Annyeonghaseyo I'm Park a Chanyeol from Exo!"

Everyone clapped and greeted me back as I finished my introduction.

————

I came back to the dorm and I was crushed in a hug by the one and only "Baekhyun" (Baconnnnn yummyyy).

"yah! How did it go? Were the other idols nice?"

I sighed because of how he's acting.

I facepalmed and shook my head..

"Everything went well and of course everyone was nice! Most of us had the same interests and some of them said that they looked up to me!", I said with a proud voice.

Everything went silent until Baek spoke up

"So uhmm... did you find your sister yet??"

"Sadly I didn't yet and I have no idea where she could be. Think about it Baek."

"About what?"
Of course. Clueless of everything..

"Korea is a biggg!!! Who knows where she could be! She could be in Seoul where we are, Jeju island, or any other place in Korea!", I explained that to him and he understands me.

I hope to see my sister again. Hopefully.
I hope she's in good care right now. People could be abusing her right now.

I sighed as I sat down. I put my head into my hands and just thought about the good and bad things that could possibly happen to Chanbi..

I better get to practice before everyone yells at me.

—————————
We all just finished practicing our song and  now we're all sitting on the couch

Tomorrow we're going to perform our song and a whole bunch of idols as well.

Author pov

Chanbi was back at home and everyone was worried about her.

But there was one thing going around her mind
Where is Jisung?

"W-Where's J-JISUNG O-OPPA" she yelled

Right as she said that Jisung came down

"I'm right here!" Said Jisung

Chanbi ran to Jisung and gave him a big hug
She was happy to see him again
She was always happy to see him.

"You're still here.." she softly said.

Jisung's heart melted. The cuteness took over and he couldn't help, but to hug her back even more.

Chanbi was asleep in Jisung's arms and everyone thought it was the cutest thing.

————————————————

Finally revealed the mysterious caretaker!

Hope you liked this chapter and book so far and sorry for grammar mistakes and spelling mistakes! :)