17

Dioskcksodkckxk I'm super for not updating these past few weeks or so! I'm a little busy in the summer but I'll try to update!
———————

Author pov

It was now night time.

Jisung went upstairs to put Chanbi to sleep and the other members went to sleep as well.

Jin walked past Chanbi's room and saw Jisung there.

"Oh Jisung... you can sleep in Jungkook's room for now. He has a pull out couch." He said

"That's a great idea hyung! I'll go over there soon. But, where is his room?" Jisung asked

Jin pointed to the door that was next to Chanbi's room, but still far from her room. He then replied with "over there".  Jisung nodded and headed over to Jungkook's room.

Jungkook's pov

I hear a knock at my door. (Jungkook does not share a room with anyone) I opened the door to see Jisung.

"Hey Jisung."

"Jin hyung said that u have a pull out couch that I could sleep on." Ahh the pull out couch. Yea I'll need some help with that..

"Oh yea the pull out couch! Can you help me with it? It's been a while since I used this." I know he'll say yes for sure.

"Oh sure!"

Couple minutes have passed by

Woo finally done with the couch.

" thanks Hyung!" Jisung said

I nodded back to him. At this point, I was too tired to do anything.

I saw Jisung all snuggled up in the bed. I was glad that he got to stay with us.  He wasn't like the other boys in the orphanage, but I guess he has a soft heart for people.

I went to the bathroom to change into my Pjs and then went back to my room and went to sleep. (He turned off the lights :D)

Someone's pov
The middle of the night

"You suck."

"You parents never loved you. That's why they left you"

*background laughter*

"HOW DARE YOU STEAL MY OPPAS!"

"Ewww she's smelly!"

"No one likes u! That's why u ended up back in the orphanage again!"

*more laughter*

I looked behind myself and saw a black hole..

I looked in front of myself and saw someone.

I felt a hand grabbing onto my throat. And that person who was in front of me turned red and devil horns popped up on their head.

I was struggling to breathe.

"BECAUSE OF YOU I'M NOW DEAD! I SAVED YOUR LIFE! YOU SHOULD BE GRATEFUL YOU SPOILED GIRL! I ACTUALLY CARED FOR YOU AND ALL YOU DID WAS CRY" The person said.

And that person was my old mother who adopted me.. 

"YOU SHOULD BE DEAD BY NOW! NOW IS THE TIME FOR YOU TO DIE!"

Her grip became tighter and even more. I couldn't breathe and I'm struggling to breathe...

Jisung's pov

I woke up to some weird sounds. I woke up Jungkook hyung as well.

"Hyung I hear something!" I whisper shouted

He then woke up.

"I think we should check on Chanbi, no?" I was unsure what he would say.

"Alright let's go check on her. And what is that weird sound?"

I shrugged and we went to Chanbi's room with Jungkook hyung.

I opened the door and saw her rolling around her bed, gasping for air, and she has sweat all over her. That's where the weird sound came from..

We both ran to Chanbi to wake her up. We shook her and she woke up crying.

"SHE'S GOING TO KILL ME! I'M DEAD RIGHT NOW!! I already died!" She continued to cry and that broke my heart.

The other members woke up from her screaming and crying and they all stood at the door.

"What happened?" The hyungs asked

"She's saying that someone is going to kill her and that Chanbi herself is already dead.. I think she's having a bad dream about her past.." Jungkook hyung said

We all tried to calm her down and that took us almost an hour to calm her down but she still went back to sleep.

The others decided for me to sleep with her and that's what I did.

To be continued...

——————
Sorry for any grammar/spelling mistakes. Enjoy the update! And sorry for not updating!! I might/will (not so sure yet) end the book at chapter 20