Chapter 1 - Your POV

You woke up to the sound of your phone. It was ringing. Surely this isn't the hour for socialisation you thought to yourself.
You looked up at your phone "HOLY CHICKEN NUGGETS" it was already 5am!

You ran to your cheap, wooden dresser and put on your work uniform. Then Ran into the kitchen grabbing an apple as you rushed out the door.

You had 3 part time jobs. of course you didn't want to work so much AND go to school, but you had too. Your mum and dad had passed away a couple years ago, so you had to provide for yourself all the money for food, clothes and your school fees. So you did your best even if it was a 4am to 11pm day.

After work, you got changed and headed to school. You wore a baggy sweater with some leggings. Simple but cute.
You got to school and your best friend Felix yelled to you "OI Y/N WHY DIDNT YOU ANSWER MA CALL DUDEEEE" you laughed at him "I'm sorry I had work"
"Ahh such a hardworking QuEeN" he said with a goofy look on his face. You slapped him sarcastically.

"Well what did you want to tell me?" I asked.
"We...eeellllll..."
I could see the guilty look on his face. He was planning something. Of course. He is always planning something, but I don't know what I would do without him. He's my best friend
"Can you please come to a tinyyy little get together with me on Thursday night please??" He said pouting his lips.
"Where is it??"
"Well it's at one of my friends house, he is hosting a little get together with a couple of friends and since I'm the single lonely Pringle  I have nobody to bring, so why not bring you!" He laughed with his eyes wide open waiting on my response

"Ugh fine" I said not really wanting to go.

The rest of the day went on as it normally will, but I couldn't help wondering who I would meet at Felix's friends party. 

————————————————————
The next day
Friday

After school i texted Felix he was going to pick me up at 7, I felt kind of nervous but I knew it would be fun.
This is what I wore

(Also if you don't like it just imagine what you would wear lol)Felix was finally here and I got in his red car "so are you excited!!" Felix exclaimed I could tell he was hyped up about something"Why are you so excited lix?" I laughed"Well

Felix was finally here and I got in his red car "so are you excited!!" Felix exclaimed I could tell he was hyped up about something
"Why are you so excited lix?" I laughed
"Well... umm.. I -I, you see there is this girl going -"
"A GIRL!!!!! YESSS FINALLY" I screamed scaring Felix.
"Jeez Louis child what has gotten into you!?" Felix said low key judging
" do you know how long I have been waiting, finally I can GOSSIP about it with you! What's her name?"
"Ji-yeoung" Felix said looking embarrassed
"Mmmm okay we will see" I giggled moving my eyebrows up and down and teasing Lix.

Finally after a long drive, with lots of chatting we arrived.
Felix opened the door. There were 6 people sitting on the chairs and couches. I scanned over them. There were 2 girls sitting next to eachother, they were so pretty! Next we're three boys I think I remember Felix talking about them, they made a band. Next was, wait. Hold on a second.
My eyes widened, and my cheeks became red. I've never seen someone so handsome as him. He looked over at us and smiled.
Well
Crap

This is gonna be one long night..

————————————————————
Authors note
Hey everyone I hope you like the story!!
Sorry about the grammar and any problems I'm not very good at it😂

What do you think is going to happen next?
Who is chan?
See you next time lovelies x