Extra: Behind the scenes 3

Behind the scenes part 3: Regrets

<Hello! AfterDeath's shippers are gonna hate Reaper here>

Δ Anti Void - One week later Δ

Blue and Error were still looking for the little dreamer but the aforementioned was still MIA (Missing in Action). To their search, Swap!Chara with Swap!Frisk joined them, and later the original Chara and Frisk of Undertale joined too, thanks to that they advanced more in the amount of AUs to review.

At one point, a familiar opening portal sound caught the attention of everyone in the Anti-Void.

Error: Who's coming-ah! What happened to you!?

The newcomers were Geno, After!Frisk, Fresh who had no body, Reaper!Chara and Reaper!Frisk. Geno was more hurt than usual, After! Frisk had a few scratches and I don't need to say what happened to Fresh. Quickly, Blue went to help Geno and Swap!Chara helped After!Frisk.

Error: What happened!? When it happened!? Who was the damn bastard!?

After!Frisk began speaking in signs, catching the attention of Error. "It was Reaper!Sans," said the child, and began to relate the events.

Δ AfterTale - Thirty minutes before Δ

It was a very quiet moment in AfterTale, with Fresh, Geno and After!Frisk reunited having fun; but that fun moment was over when the black-robed skeleton, known as the God of Death, arrived. The aforementioned was furious, he glared at the three of them, but his view was more specifically focused on Geno.

Reaper!Sans: How could you lie to me?

Geno: I don't know what y-

Reaper!Sans: Don't play the innocent!

Such a cry silenced the half-dead skeleton, After!Frisk began to tremble with fear, while Fresh looked angrily at the death.

Reaper!Sans: Are you a brother of that deranged destroyer?

Geno: Don't call him that!

Reaper!Sans: Ah! So you care more about him than everyone else!? How about I finally end your miserable life!?

In a blink, Reaper slammed the semi-dead with his scythe, sending him away, After!Frisk cried in fear and ran to Geno, Fresh got up and took off his glasses.

Fresh: Let me tell you something, crazy death, nobody hurts my older brother like that, it's better if you leave before I have a RADICAL time with you.

Reaper!Sans: Blah blah blah. You don't scare me

Fresh: You asked for it.

Fresh created colorful tentacles and began to try to hit the death, but he dodged them normally and used his scythe to cut off some of the tentacles.

After!Frisk helped Geno to sit down, the aforementioned fixed his eyes on the battle, created a Gaster Blaster and fired it at Reaper, but for some reason when he turned it off, he found no trace of the God. A desperate movement on the part of the human made him turn around, meeting with Reaper!Sans a few meters away from him, a scythe prepared to kill him; Geno closed his eye waiting for him to kill him, but then heard that the scythe hit something else, slowly opened his eye, shocked to see that "the thing" was actually his brother Fresh, who was hit by the weapon of death.

Fresh's body became dust, but his parasite form remained alive, Reaper looked at the being with disgust.

Reaper!Sans: Eewww, your brothers are a destroyer of lives and a disgusting parasite.