|| CHANGES ||

This is the first chapter. Text in italics means thoughts or flashbacks.

- So many negative feelings that come from you are an addiction, little brother. But, I got bored, so you'll be locked in here until I think about torturing you in another way. - The skeleton covered in a viscous liquid, called Nightmare smiled mischievously, throwing the little guardian of positive feelings into a cell and then closing it with a padlock and retreating, laughing maniacally.

The little guardian sobbed in pain. What had happened? Well, he had learned of the horrible deception that was the Creator of AUs Ink! Sans, it hurt what he had forced him to do and how blindly Dream was able to follow him.

Flashback

- How could you lie to me in such a way!? I trusted you! - Dream yelled at the Creator, the latter just shrugged.

- I don't know what you're talking about, Dream.- Ink replied with total calmness, that made Dream growled at him.

- You knew about the balance, you knew that Error was necessary, you knew that Error had to destroy so that we are all alive and still you used me to hurt him.- the small skeleton accused, his sockets narrowing at him.

- He was destroying my creations. Come on Dream, there is no limit to the creation.- The Creator excused himself, causing more anger on the positivity's guardian.

- Yes there is! There is a limit to what is positive and negative, there is also a limit to what is created and destroyed. How is it possible that I understand it and you don't?- Dream tried to reason with all the calmness possible, but it was hard because he really was angry at the liar in front of him.

- Well, you get it wrong, that's not how it works. You're letting yourself be brainwashed by Error and the traitor Swap!Sans.- Ink spat the last name like venom.

The small skeleton growled at the painter - Blue is not a traitor! He knows the truth that YOU were hiding from us!- that made Ink lose his temper and took out his brush in a threatening manner.

- Enough! Shut up already!- He yelled in fury.

Ink hit Dream, and he attacked back in defense. For an hour they fought, pitifully, Dream was defeated and Ink, as a final act, opened a portal and threw Dream there.

Dream fell into a forest of some universe he didn't recognize, he could still walk but he was weak to open a portal or use magic. And as if the misfortunes didn't end, his brother and his team found him, clearly Nightmare would not miss the opportunity to torture his "dear" little brother.

End of Flashback

Three hours later, Dream was barely breathing, the mercy of his attackers was to grab him and lock him in the cell where he was currently. With the only strength he had, he was sitting with his back against the wall of the cell, tears were still falling from his sockets, his pupils didn't shine as before and even his golden crown is broken, and the broken part was stuck in his skull .

- Nightmare was right. Everyone uses me because of my aura, and I end up hurting more people. I hate myself. I'm sorry, Error.- Dream sobbed and began to cry after mentioning the last sentence.

- Damn Ink, I should never have trusted you. Your stupid words that sounded so convincing. Because of you, I hurt someone who I shouldn't...- the cries never stopped.

While Dream was still sobbing, a strange entity looked at the little skeleton, this entity thought very well a plan that had before. The Multiverse was about to fall, it was about to be self-destructed, Ink was exceeding the limit and Error was very hurt and weak to be able to face the Creator again.