Extra: Behind the scenes 4

Behind the scenes part 4: Pre-coding.

<Guess who appears :3>

Δ OtherTale copy #8.430 - Three months later Δ

Ink's plan already paid off halfway. In the AU where Error and Blue resided, Geno, Fresh and After!Frisk had to momentarily live in that AU and Reaper!Toriel handed Goth to Geno. But, the only good thing was that 22 alternate universes and Undertale, behind Ink's back and his followers, gave some food supplies to the Bad Guys so at least they had some food, although Horror!Sans still didn't find his brother, he asked for all original HorrorTale and HorrorSwap but both AUs said they hadn't seen him, at that point, the skeleton with the broken skull was desperate and about to do something that he has never done for years: cry.

But, apart from that, thanks to the fact that the Bad Guys joined together with the support of After!Frisk, Reaper!Chara, Reaper!Frisk, Geno, Fresh, Fell!Papyrus, OuterSwap!Papyrus and SwapFell!Papyrus, the search had advanced enormously and the amount of AUs had been reduced to 400,000, which despite being much, was a great advance compared to the 91 million there were.

Because they reduced the amount to look for, from time to time they went out to review the AUs personally instead of staying in the AntiVoid to see them through the window type portals. And right at this moment, Error and Blue were in OtherTale in search of the little skeleton.

Blue: It can't be three months since his disappearance.

Error: The only good thing is that he isn't dead, otherwise we would no longer exist.

(Note: I think I didn't explain well, if one of the balance dies, the Multiverse self-destructs in five days, if both die, the Multiverse remains intact)

Blue: Yes, that's the only good thing. But I thi-

In a millisecond, Error created threads and threw them towards a tree and instantly, a body fell on top of those threads that served as ropes to tackle it. Blue recognized the cloak and crown that the figure possessed and without hesitation he shouted.

Blue: Dreamy!

(TwistFate! Alice: Belen, leave that ship alone >:v
Me: Sorry, I couldn't help it)

Blue ran towards the little skeleton, when approaching, he noticed that his hands were black and his crown was split in two, both broken ends were nailed to his skull. Blue grabbed him carefully, loading him as a princess and headed towards Error.

Error: Oh for Asgore. Let's go to my house, now.

Δ Later, in the residence of Error Δ

PJ: I hate having to share DNA with Ink.

Gradient: Only you?

The children of Error took care of the small skeleton that was in the sofa of his residence, while Swap!Chara looked with sadness at the skeleton and Swap!Frisk paced from one side to another, muttering curses and insults against Ink.

Several hours later, when Dream woke up, Swap!Chara stuck to the skeleton like gum, and both PJ and Gradient kept him company; because Ink started creating again without stopping and Error had to go to destroy.

But that day, Dream went to sleep under the care of PJ, who was too confused about the little skeleton. Supposedly, the crown skeleton had an aura of positivity, but he didn't feel that aura. PJ approached the guardian's bed, taking advantage of the fact that he was fast asleep, leaning slightly on him, getting closer to his neck (Nat: Belen, I'm really telling you. / Me: It's not my fault :3), he still didn't feel anything but then, it came down more to his chest, and only at that moment, he managed to feel the famous aura and it was too weak, it was a luck that it continued to exist.