|| PROLOGUE ||

Multiverse: That set of several alternate or alternative universes along with their time lines that are derived from a primary universe called "Original Universe".

We all know this, and because of several changes, there is never a single "Multiverse."

Just as there are many versions of a universe, there are also many versions of a Multiverse. Each Multiverse has its own rules, history, structural code; but each and every one of the Multiverses has something that is always present: Limits.

With the limits of each Multiverse, comes those in charge of keeping the limits stable. Some Multiverses have two people, others have four, others only one, and others don't necessarily have one but they can repair themselves.

I will tell you the story of a specific Multiverse. This Multiverse was one of the many multiverses of "Undertale". As in some multiverses, this one in particular had a creator and a destroyer: Ink! Sans and Error! Sans.

Ink! Sans was created to create other alternate universes of Undertale and fill that Multiverse. But this creator surpassed the limits and that's when Error! Sans was created. And the battle between creation and destruction was the most common.

But, not only they were in charge of stabilizing the Multiverse. There were also two twins of the feelings that everyone knows their story: Dream! Sans and Nightmare! Sans. Both fought each other almost all the time for reasons differents than Ink and Error, but still caused much damage.

But, there was an event. One specific that changed the entire Multiverse. An event that caused that Multiverse to be re-encoded. This event in specific has as protagonist Dream, a skeleton that before was the happiest, most positive and loved by all, for an event that was caused by his brother and his team, that happy skeleton became a mutation with cannibalic instincts and murderer. Something that marked the entire Multiverse.

Learn about the history of NorrustlerRoam, formerly known as Dream!Sans.