Power

So. I've realized this book is depressing as fuck and that's not what you're here for. Let me fix this.

You guys
Have POWER.

You guys are strong.

You guys are smart.

And you can do this. Okay listen, if depression wants you dead so badly it can climb down from its cowardice position in your head and start shutting down organs like a real fucking disease that wants you dead does.

You're strong and you're winning because you are here to read this and you are strong because you've LIVED. And it's hard, But you're doing it.

And it's this type of hollow no reason living that we are gonna need. "I'm living for my dog, sister, friend, Another movie, another book, etc" that's what's getting you here.

This no motivation thing we have only makes the times we HAVE motivation so much better and it makes us do more because that's power.

You're smart. You've found loopholes in this depression, in this bipolar, in this schizophrenia and this suicidal stage. You are smart because you defeated your own BRAIN. You're HERE. That's POWER.

You won. You're winning. Nothing will change that, and maybe you still have some improving to do BUT YOU ARE GETTING BETTER.

You aren't "repeating the same circle without getting anywhere" you're "walking the same circle again but this time with more knowledge and slowly starting to escape the circle"

Like look at me. I'm a fucking wreck, But I'm getting an appointment to go get the Medicine I need so I can stay here with you and be happy and make you happy because I care.

You guys are on of the few reasons I'm here. The courage you give me is amazing. I'm getting the antidepressants and possibly anxiety reducers or whatever PLUS sleeping medicine now.

I will get better. I have to get better. It's gonna be tough throughout your whole life and stress will only increase and I'm not gonna sit back and tell you it's gonna get easier, but you're gonna get stronger.

Don't forget this.