Share With The Class

"You can't bring that candy to school unless you have enough for everyone."

"No handing out invitations unless you give them to everyone."

"You can't play that unless everyone gets to."

You know what I have to say about this? Bullshit. Utter bullshit. If a child wants to bring candy for a snack, they are allowed to. They have it. It is theirs. Not anyone else's.

If a mom gives their child a pack of stickers for school that child does not need to share them so others can have them.

Birthday invitations? It's their BIRTHDAY. Either they spend the day alone or they have to invite people they don't want there. That's fucked.

You can't play unless everyone can. Nope you're wrong I can. These other kids don't have a role and it would suck to be kicked out because someone else wanted to be your person.

I heard my little brother get told he couldn't unless he had enough to share. And I'm mad. Yes he can.

You can't bring your own things without being forced to give it away.

What about my depression? Do these kids want it too?

What about my failing grades? What I talked to everyone in that class at one point during the project, shouldn't they fail too then?

Or when their moms come in and hug them as they drop them off, should every other kid get to call them mom and hug them goodbye too?

Sharing like that does nothing for you but teach you that you don't deserve it because not everyone has it.

And that's fucked up. If my brother wants to bring seven cards into school that he spent time making for his friends HE SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO WITHOUT HAVING TO MAKE IDENTICALLY MADE CARDS FOR THE THIRTY OTHER BRATS IN HIS CLASS.

DEAR TEACHERS. I UNDERSTAND YOU WANT THINGS TO BE EQUAL TRUST ME I DO. BUT EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND YOU CANT FORCE THEM TO HAVE THE SAME THINGS ONLY WHEN ITS SOMEONE ELSES THING THAT MEANS A LOT TO THEM.

Thank you for your time.