"It really was nothing,"

"Hmm,"

There was a small silence before someone spoke again. "So how did you two meet?" Henry asked.

"We were science lab partners,"

"Wasn't Liam dating that Tara girl?" Mia slapped Henry.

"Don't bring that she-devil up!" She yelled

"I thought you said you never met her?"

"We didn't but she was always keeping Liam out until three in the morning and he would come home reeking if alcohol, he never drank before they started dating," Mia finished Henry's sentence, "she messed him up and then had the nerve to cheat on him,"

"He was a mess that day it was awful," Henry added.

"But then he started acting happier and he wasn't staying out late he became the same person we knew before he dated Tara,"

"He really likes you Sapphire,"

I still feel bad about the whole fake dating thing. I mean we have to lie to everyone. Even his siblings and Athena thinks he actually likes me and that it's not just and act.

Liam came back down the stairs dressed in dry sweats and a t-shirt. In his left hand he had and extra set of clothes which I presume are for me. "Here you can go change in the bathroom it's-"

"I'll show her!" Mia cut him off.

Liam looked at her suspiciously before nodding in response. He handed me the clothes and Mia led the way to the bathroom.

"It's in here,"

"Thank you,"

Their bathroom was just as fancy at the rest of the house. The counters were marble and the walls were coated in beige with gold accents. The showers was pearl white and the floor tiles were a translucent case with flakes of gold silver and white in it. I quickly changed into the clothes Liam gave me and looked in the mirror. The shorts had to be Mia's because they were women's athletic shorts. As for the shirt, it was definitely Liam's. It completely covered the shorts and it smelled like him, vanilla and apples. I took a deep breath and walked out of the room. Mia was standing there waiting for me along with Liam. Liam smiled at me and Mia squealed. "Omg you're wearing his clothes!"

Liam just sighed still smiling. "So..." Mia began, "family movie night!"

I looked at Liam in confusion. "We always have a movie night on Monday nights,"

"I'm sorry if I'm interupting,"

"Don't be, the more the merrier," Mia spoke before heading to the kitchen.

It was now just me and Liam. "Do you want to join us? If not we can do something else,"

"No that's actually sounds fun,"

Liam took my hand and led me to the living room. Mia was popping a bag of popcorn and Henry was looking through a bunch of movies. "How about A Series of Unfortunate Events?" Henry held up the CD.

"Sounds good to me," Mia and Liam simultaneously replied.

"What about you Sapphire?"

"Sounds great," I smiled, genuinely smiled.

Mia came back with three bowls of popcorn, on slightly bigger than the other two. Henry put in the movie and grabbed the remote before sitting on the chair. Mia handed him a popcorn bowl and then handed Liam the bowl that was slightly bigger than the other two, "for you and Sapphire,"

She sat in the chair opposite of Henry and pointed for me and Liam to sit on the couch. We both sat on opposite end of the couch. "Umm no this is just wrong!" Mia yelled before triumphantly marching over to us.