Fifteen

"Auston! What the hell!"

Frustrated I through the controller on the ground, beside me Auston was laughing like a lunatic. That boy I swear to god, we were currently playing this new game we found, fortnight, and to be honest it is kind of fun.

We found it soon after Ella and Dylan left, they stayed around for a little while before leaving because Ella was working.

There was no practice ether today. It was practically one of the only days off I ever would have.

The brown-haired boy's laughter slowly died down " How are things between you and Ella?" He asked sitting up straight.

I sighed, to be honest, I myself don't even know the answer to that question. " I don't know," I say leaning back, I didn't know what I and Ella were, and she probably doesn't know either. Sometimes we act like we're together when we are not, even when we, well I never confessed my feelings towards her.

"I don't wanna get involved or anything, but you better hurry up or someone else will come in and scoop her away," Auston says getting up "I'm going to my room" and he exited the living room.

I hated to admit, but he was right, Ella was my dream girl the one I been waiting for, for so long. I need her to know how I feel, although it has been only like a month or so since I met her, I fell hard as people would say.

But what if she doesn't feel the same? I groaned and placed my head in my hand and crouched over, there are so many possibilities. And I don't know what to do.

I couldn't let her go, if I do that then well I will call myself a coward for being scared.

I recall all the times we been together, one specific being the park, I smiled thinking of it, I guess it was true this is the girl I want to be with for the rest of my life, no matter what.

Ella is that girl who means so much to me.

.

Why? Why did I have to go?

To sum up what is happening Auston is making me go to this restaurant with some of our friends for dinner, what if I didn't want to go and just sulk at home thinking about depressing things instead?

"I want you to have a good time Mitch, you hadn't had a lot of those lately" he hummed in response keeping his eyes on the road and I just rolled my eyes at him.

"I do have good times!" I protested, thinking about the times with Ella, there she is in my head again!

"With us," he said bland tone making me frown. "You have been spending so much time with Ella and your thoughts about her that you don't hang with us anymore, it's time to get a little loose Mitch"

I sigh and stared out the window, he was right, which again I hate to admit that, it was true that now mostly I spend all my time thinking about Ella and getting frustrated, that I never spend time with any of the guys anymore.

"Please have fun, alright?"

I nodded "Alright"

"Don't think about Ella either tonight or it will make it worse"

I agreed, I spent way to much time just thinking about her, I need to go out and have some fun and be myself again.

____________________________________

Don't forget to vote and comment!