eleven

Who keeps water guns in the back of your car, you may ask?

Me, well technically not really. I just never taken them out.  I had to take care of my nephews one day, so I thought why not? I have taken them to this exact same park where I am now with Ella.

I know to hide behind a tree is probably not best but take it for what its worth right?

I felt a splash on my shoulder making me turn around and therefore I saw Ella, who was smiling at me, the cutest smile I ever have seen.

"Your an Idiot for thinking I wouldn't find you"

I rolled my eyes playfully "What if I was just trying to catch my breath?" What a great excuse Mitch!

She narrowed her eyes at me "We haven't been running at all"

I smirked this was a perfect time, I sprayed my water gun at her and she squealed trying to protect herself with her hands.

"I swear to god Mitch!" I laugh as Ella was now completely soaked. "You will pay for this"

She pointed the water gun at me, and at this point, I honestly don't think I even care anymore, She pulled the trigger and I waited for it to come, but it never did.

"What the hell! Why's there no water in this one?" I chuckle

"Probably because there's no water in that Ella"

She groaned and I raised my hands up in victory "I win!"

 I looked at her and no doubt I soaked her good, you could almost see through the shirt which is probably a bad idea.

"C'mon, I have something you could wear," I say, without thinking I grabbed her hand and pulled her with me back to my car.

Once we got there I opened the back of my trunk to see if there was any kind of clothing, I scanned before finding a black hoodie of mine in the back, I reached out for it and handed it to her.

"Thanks," She said quietly pulling it over her head, I admit it looks big on her but that what happens when you lend a woman your hoodie right?

"We should be headed back" I suggest and she only nodded in response, we both got into one another's cars and left.

...

I fumbled in my pockets searching for my keys and smiled when I found them. Unlocking the door to my apartment, earlier I got a call from Auston saying they took Dylan out for some fun, meaning they gave the apartment all to me and Ella.

Once I opened the door I looked over to Ella who was shaking a little bit, I narrowed my eyes but then realized that she was still in her wet clothes. I quickly grabbed her hand and took her to my room.

"M-Mitch? Why are we here?"

"Your shaking Ella" I continued as I search through my dresser for some clothes took out sweatpants and a t-shirt handing them to her "Go change, the bathroom is over there" pointing out it to her.

"Alright..." she says, hesitantly walking towards the bathroom, I shook my head once the door was shut.

I swear I'm falling in love with her.

A/N: Don't be afraid to leave a comment or vote!!