SEVEN

To say I was nervous for tomorrow was an understatement. I just asked Ella if she wanted to hang out and she said yes, which I wasn't expecting her to.

I parked in the underground parking of my apartment, and started my walk. I don't know what draws me to her, her black hair? Brown eyes? I don't know anymore.

I opened the door using my keys and I instantly hear the sounds of the TV playing I looked directly toward the couch and saw Auston sitting there, and I joined him.

"Hey" I say, he jumped in surprised I chuckled and shake my head.

"Oh hey, so how was it?" I narrow my eyes

"What do you mean?"

"Your drive to her house, obviously" he said rolling his eyes, I just scoffed at him.

"It was fine, I asked her if we can hang out again tomorrow" I say laying back.

"Woah, seriously? But don't you coach the kids tomorrow?" I nodded "Yeah I do were gonna hang right after, oh and Dylan might be staying with you tomorrow"

"Dylan? Who's Dylan?" 

"He's one of the kids I coach, he's also Ella's brother" I sigh

"Oh then that how you met? gee Mitch I didn't expect you to be that type of guy" Auston said with a smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes and playfully punched him in the shoulder.

"You really like this girl don't you?" 

I nod in response "I mean I don't know why I like her, I only met her like two days ago something just attracts me towards her."

"Well, hopefully it doesn't turn out like Stephanie did" he pointed out making me sigh again, Stephanie was my EX girlfriend, I was practically to the point where I was in love with her, before she ultimately decided to break up with me when I found out she was cheating on me with another guy.

I wasn't the same after that. My bubbly happy and smiling self was gone, well that's what my friends say

But I feel as if its coming back with Ella's help, but the weird thing is she doesn't even know about it and I only knew her for about a few days, Almost a week.

"I know it isn't, just by looking her Ella doesn't look like that type of girl" I say shaking my head finding it hard to believe that she would be a girl to do that.

"I'm happy for you man, I bet the guys are happy for you to, its been a year since you last dated someone, and I'm glad its Ella you decide on" Auston says with a smile on his face. I raised my eyebrows at him.

"I appreciate it and all but since when were you a wise person?"

He scoffed and rolled his eyes at me, while I burst out laughing.

"I'm no old person Mitch, I'm just stating facts"

"Yeah, yeah sure say that" I grin

I was glad that I had Auston has my best friend, he was there for me  at anytime I needed him, and I needed him  the most now, into helping me on how I feel for Ella.