FIVE

I was panicking, HARD.

Mitch called me a few hours ago and said tat he come pick me up at 12:00, its now 11:00 am and I still don't know what to wear!

I looked through my closet and sighed guess I'll go simple. I looked through and picked out a plain white shirt with black skinny jeans and a black leather jacket.

When I was getting my purse the doorbell rang. Damn has it alright been half an hour? I sighed and ran down the stairs quickly being careful not to trip "Mom! Mitch is here!"

I didn't hear a response making me sigh once more before opening the front door I saw Mitch standing there with a smile

"Ready to go?"

"Yeah" I smile back and closed the door thankfully Dylan was at his friend's house so I would'n't have to worry about them till later.

We got into his Range Rover which was a vey nice car if you asked me and drove off.

"So where exactly are we going?" I asked not looking away from the window.

"The bowling alley near here, I want you to meet some of my friends if that's alright" Mitch said not taking his eyes off the road.

"Yeah... that's fine" I was already going to meet his friends? Oh god I hope this turns out well I'm gonna be a nervous wreck!

But you already are one

Shut up brain!

_

We were walking into the bowling alley, and to be honest? It was almost completely empty. Except there was a group of people laughing and talking which I'm assuming were Mitch's friend, I just hope they like me, if not well then I'm screwed.

"Mitch is here!" I hear Mitch yell making me chuckle as I watched his friends stop and turn around to look at us.

"Oi Mitch!" One guy said he had dark brown hair with brown eyes that's all I could describe him from. He gave Mitch a high five "Who's the lady?" I notice him eyeing me making me look down with a small blush rising to my cheeks.

I felt an arm wrap around my shoulder, "Guys this is Ella, Ella Jones"

"N-Nice to meet you all" I say, come on Ella! Don't be just a nervous wreck!

"Nice to meet ya, I'm William" The blonde spoke making me smile and nodded. I notice that I was the only girl here but that didn't matter to me I just wanted to have a good time.

_

"Lets get started" Freddie said I swear he was one of the most nicest guys I met we sat down for awhile and talked and lets just say we both know each other pretty well.

"Done with your conversation?" I hear Mitch say directly to Freddie making me frown he was giving him a glare, why? I didn't know.

"Ok move on people, move on" Kasperi, another guy I talked to for a bit. All of Mitch's friend were great, I still couldn't believe that mostly all of them were single I at least thought a few of them would have girlfriends, apparently not.

"Ella, your up first" I hear Mitch say making me nod, I stood up from my seat and went to get a bowling ball.

I was so going to win this game.