Part 3

WARNING ⚠️ reference to self harm which may be distressing for others.

I lay on my bed traumatised for hours saying to myself that my mother dying wasn't my fault but the more I say it the more that I don't believe it, it seems like I'm just drilling words into my head that aren't true.

I walk into my bathroom and take the blade out of my razor and just start cutting and watching the warm dark red blood ooze out of my pale arm. After a while of watching the blood all of a sudden a wave just takes over my whole body and makes me realise that my mothers death wasn't my fault and nor was the rape that had just occurred hours earlier , so I take the green first aid box out of my bathroom and bandage my arm up as fast as I can and run into the bedroom to find and pack the same things as I had earlier.

I can find everything scattered across the floor other than the picture of my mother my sister and I, so I take a family picture and a pair of scissors and cut the cold hearted man I call my "father" out of the picture and out of my life forever.

I take the once again filled to the brim pillow case and think of another way out of the house before my father returns and tries to rape me again. I look out the window and see the oak tree that I have known and loved all my life and knew that it would save me one day, so I run and open the window and climb down the tree but as I climb down the tree my father enters my bedroom and peers down at me for a second or two and disappears from the window.

I knew that he was running down the stairs this second and opening the front door lock by lock, but my pillow case and I successfully made it down the tree and ran away from "my father" and the place I used to call home never intending to return.

Of all three parts/chapters I wrote so far this was definitely the hardest to come up with and to publish, I know that it is not as suspenseful as part 1&2 but I hope that you will keep reading as the suspense grows and as I publish.💕