Part 2

I knew that I had to get out of that house Even if I was only 14,  so I ran upstairs and packed all the things I needed like clothes, a
toothbrush,my phone a charger and most importantly a picture of my mum and sister. I had just finished stuffing everything into a pillowcase when I had heard the heavy stomps coming up the stairs one by one. It wasn't long before I could see the slight shadow of shoes underneath my door which had stayed there for seconds although it had felt like minutes before the cold hearted excuse for a man had walked into my room with a smug smirk on his face.

He decides to stand right in front of the door presumably blocking my exit when he had saw the pillow filled to the brim with the things I needed. He walked towards me without saying anything up until this point and slapped the heavy pillowcase out of my hand and onto the floor which had meant all the important stuff I needed had been scattered across the floor in different places where we both knew I would most likely never get them again.

He started mumbling different things like " this is all your fault!" or " why didn't you do anything?" I keep telling myself that it wasn't my fault even though it feels like I could of done more. Maybe for once in his life my "father" was right maybe I could of stopped this from happening. This is all my fault!

I look down and see a picture of me my mother and my sister sitting on a canal in London with the cheesy grins on our faces not knowing what was going to happen in the future. I pick up the picture before he could stop me and go to open the door and run but he stops me with one hand and throws me down on the bed with one strong push and rips the picture right in front of my face, but if that wasn't enough he climbs on top of me even though I was screaming and kicking at this point and decides to take of my trousers and rape me.

I know this part/chapter is still a little short but I didn't want to write anymore at the end to make it more graphic or disturbing for others even though these are things that are actually happening in the world we live in.. I don't know when part 3 will be out, but it will hopefully be sometime soon!💕