War Pt.2

*Y/M/N POV*
Y/M/N: *I Desperately search for Y/N and Mark to make sure they're ok when A wolf calls out my name* Who is that?!

Yong-ha: It's me...My sweet Y/M/N

Y/M/N: Wha...**Takes a step back* I thought you weren't strong enough to fight

Yong-ha: I had to see you again...Even if it's for the last time...I had to see you...But we can turn things around....Now that I've killed Y/F/N we-

Y/M/N: You killed him?....

Yong-ha: I did it for us!! We can live happily...Y/F/N took everything from me....My wealth, my happiness...You...

Y/M/N: *Tears are just pouring down my face at this point* There is no us...There will never be an US Yong-ha....I loved....I LOVE Y/F/N...You took him from me....out of SPITE ... Why .... I don't wanna be with someone who kills people I care about...

Yong-ha: Y/M/N...Please...

Y/M/N: *I walk away not taking a second glace*

*Mark appears behind Yong-ha and Kills him instantly*

--An hour later--
*Author POV*

Y/N: *She stomps on the ground causing a wave shock sending Hyuna to the ground making her unable to stand back up*

Hyuna: *Turns into a human* How..

Y/N: *She turns into a human and picks her up by the neck and burns her neck*

Hyuna: *Screams* IMPOSSIBLE

Y/N: Anything's possible

Hyuna: You can hurt me all you want...But I always come back...I always do

Y/N: I'd like to see you come back from this...

Hyuna: I'd like to see you come back from THIS!! *pulls out a knife with a silver blade and jabs Y/N right in the gut*

Y/N: *She lets out a breathly gasp and pulls the knife out of her quickly turning it around and sends it plunging into Hyuna's heart*

Hyuna: *coughs up blood and looks at Y/N in complete fear*

Y/N: Always...Aim for the heart...

Hyuna: *She slips to the ground and lets out a few helpless breathes and dies*

Yoongi: *Turns into a human and looks around and realizes everyone from the opponent side is dead* We did it!! WE WON!! We...Y/N? Y/N?! *sprints over to her*

Y/N: We won...*chuckles a bit then collapses*

Yoongi: Y/N!! *Runs by her side* Baby? Babe? *Tries shaking her awake* what? *Moves her hnd and sees a bunch of blood, the stab wound and the knife in her hand and sees Hyuna dead nearby with a stab wound to the heart* Baby...*Pulls her close* GUYS!!

                 --A week later--

Y/N: *Groans and wakes up* what-

Yoongi: Y/N

Y/N: Ow!! *holds head*

Yoongi: Oh...Sorry *Hugs and kisses her* Are you ok?

Y/N: What happened?

Yoongi: The war, we won

Y/N: We did?

Yoongi: Mhm. They're not gonna bother us anymore

Y/N: Jin.....*lowers head and tears up* Dad

Yoongi: I'm sorry...I'm so sorry...*He hugs her tighter and lets her cry for a bit*

*A few days later they give Jin and Y/F/N a proper burial and everyone on their side that died during the war.*

Here's the six episodes! The last episodes will be out soon because the story is almost over😭😥. But don't cry because I still make more stories and the story that I was talking about before will be posted soon well, the first few episodes so  don't worry!