24 (finale!)

Momo pov

I made my way back home. I decided to find Dahyun tomorrow in school to have a little chat with her. Upon reach home, my mother called out to me from the kitchen.

" Momo? Is that you? "

She shouted from the kitchen. I walked into the room and said hi to my mother.

" Dahyun called, honey. " She said, passing me a snack from the pantry.

" Give your friend a call. " She finished and went back to cooking dinner.

I headed upstairs into my room. After placing my bag down, I took out my phone and dialed Dahyun.

" Hello? " That soft voice ask from the other line.

" Dahyun, it's me, Momo. You called just now? " I asked.

" Unnie. Yes I did. I wanna talk to you about the... you know... "

" Sure. Meet me in the park in 10 minutes. " I responded.

" Okay. "

ㅡㅡㅡ
10 mins later

I arrived at the park early so I decided to sit down and wait for Dahyun to reach.

" Unnie. " Dahyun called out to me. I got up and we looked at each other awkwardly.

" Okay, is there a reason why you asked to meet? " I asked, not wanting to stay any longer due to the awkwardness.

" Its about the Sana thing. You know that I got framed right? I would never write bad things about you! " She exclaimed.

" Yes, yes I know. Mina already came clean with me. "

"I'm sorry, unnie."

"It's fine."

"Can we still be friends?"

"Sure."

Dahyun smiled at me. I can't help but smile back. We both walked together back to my place.

"Hello,Dahyun!" My mom greeted Dahyun.

"Hi Mrs Hirai."

"Mom, can Dahyun stay for dinner?"

"Of course. I made plenty of food."

After dinner, Dahyun and I stayed upstairs in my room. We were just chilling together while watching Netflix. A little time later, it was time for Dahyun to go home.

"Thanks for forgiving me, unnie."

"No problem."

Before leaving, Dahyun gave me a kiss on the cheek and she ran away. I stood there like an idiot, feeling my cheek and smiled.

I'm glad we're friends again, Dahyun. And it was all thanks to school.

End

I apologise deeply if the ending is little boring but this story has come to an end! Thank you all for supporting!

Do check out my other stories. Till then!

~ author of "school daze"