18

momo pov

I was feeling better so i went to school. Mom decided to drive me to school today since she wants to make sure I'm okay.

" Have a good day in school. Remember to call me if you aren't feeling well. "

Mom patted me. I nodded.

Waving back to my mom, i walked to the school entrance. I walked slowly, not making any eye contact with any of the students. I was embarrassed about me fainting the other day.

" Hey. " Someone patted my shoulder.

I turned in shock. It was just Nayeon. I heaved a sign of relief.

" Hi Unnie. " I greeted her.

" You alright? " She asked, looking around.

" What are you afraid of? " She asked.

" Students talking about me.. " I whispered.

Nayeon chuckled. " Momo, there's no one talking about you. You're imagining things. "

" My locker... " I started.

" Oh, it's already fixed. You can thank me for it. Luckily Mrs James managed to tell the principal. "

" Thanks Nayeon unnie. "

Mina was at the lockers, using her phone. Nayeon and I walked up to her.

" Momo! " Mina exclaimed when she saw me. She gave me a tight hug.

" I gotta go, see you girls later. " Nayeon said goodbye to us and walked off.

Mina and I talked to each other for a while. Suddenly i felt a bad vibe.

I turned around to see Sana walking towards our direction, with Chaeyoung and Tzuyu behind, as usual. Weirdly, i don't see Dahyun with them.

" Wow, you're back in school already? " Sana scoffed. I rolled my eyes.

" Nice to see you too, Sana. " Mina replied with sass.

Sana rolled her eyes.

" Oh wow, your locker is fixing already? Hopefully you enjoyed cleaning it. " Sana smirked and walked off.

" We're so sorry about her.. Anyways, Dahyun is looking for you, Momo. " Chaeyoung said and walked away with Tzuyu.

Dahyun? Dahyun??? I've been trying to avoid her as long as i can.

" Momo? Momo. MOMO!! " Mina exclaimed.

" Huh what. " I asked, a little startled.

" You alright? "

I nodded my head and sighed.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡ

Lunch Period

Since Mina couldn't join me for lunch, i walked alone to the cafeteria.

Holding onto my lunch plate, i scanned around the room, trying to find a seat. After finding one, i just sat down and ate my food, by myself.

Not long later, the door open and came walking in was Dahyun. Maybe Sana or her other friends are going to show up too.

I decided to ignore Dahyun since i didn't want to talk to her.

Dahyun was holding onto her plate and i notice her walking up to me. She placed her plate down.

" Hi. " She smiled.

I ignored her, mainly because i don't want to have anything to do with her.

I mean, she's the most popular girl in this damn school, of course i don't want any trouble with her.

" Momo? " She asked while she sat down.

I dropped my bread onto the plate annoyingly and prepared to stand up. Dahyun grabbed onto me before i did anything else.

" Can we talk...? " She asked in her small voice.

Her voice was so cute and i can't say no to cute things.

" Fine. " I blurted.

She lead me to the school fountain, where most students always sit to talk their heart out with the person beside them.

" Why... What's wrong? " She asked. I ignored her.

" If it's about your locker, then I'm sorry. But i really had no idea that Sana was going to do this.. " Dahyun murmured.

" It's because of YOU! " I exclaimed.

" Thanks to you, Sana sees me as a threat! Because of you, my locker isn't the same anymore! Because of you, my high school life is going to be torture. "

At that time i realised i was too harsh cause i see Dahyun tearing up.

" I'm.. sorry. I'm just really upset with how she trash my locker. "

Dahyun nodded and wiped away her tears.

" I'm sorry too, Momo. Actually i just wanted to ask you if you're willing to hang out with me from now on... Since i called things off with Sana, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu. "

I stared at her in disbelief. Kim Dahyun, the rich kid, is asking ME to be her friend!

" So... will you? " She asked. I stared at her and hesitated.

" W-Why? " I asked.

" I realised i should find friends who will like me for who i am! Sana has always been against me making friends with other people, and the other two just been siding her... "

Dahyun takes a step closer and grab hold onto my hand.

" Will you be my friend? "

I stared at her. I wanted to say yes, but instead i said :

" I... don't know.. "

I removed my hands from her grip.

Dahyun looked as if someone just took her soul away. I quickly ran away, not wanting to look at her. I could hear her tearing from afar.

I covered up my ears to not hear her. I felt so bad, but at that moment, i felt as if i did the right thing.

hello!! I'm so sorry for the slow update 😓