6

chaeyoung pov

we were all ready for the party. ever since the doors started opening the room was filled with people after minutes. i got separated from Tzuyu and Sana because i went to use Dahyun's toilet.

" Chaeyoung! " I hear someone calling me.

I looked around me and after a while i spotted a hand waving to me. i moved closer to the hand and noticed it was Tzuyu's.

" Short. " Tzuyu commented after i was in front of her. i rolled my eyes.

" Where's Sana? " I asked.

Tzuyu pointed at the girl sitting by the bar. It was Sana. We walked up to her since she look as if she wants some company.

" Dubu? " Sana turned around when i pat her on the shoulder.

" Oh. It's you guys. " She looked disappointed.

Guess she really wanted to have a date with Dahyun.

" Where's Dahyun? "

" Don't know... She was here with me a minute ago. She just left when i started talking to the girl beside me. Guess what she left too. "

Sana sighed and looked at me.

She grabbed my shirt. " When can I find true love? "

She was crazy.

While Sana grabbed me I heard Tzuyu gasped.

Sana let go and we looked at the direction of Tzuyu. She was looking at something so we turned our heads and looked to.

It was Myoui Mina, Sharon. I remember her having a plus one, and i see a girl beside her. It was that nerd Momo!

" What the. What's SHE doing here?! "

" Dahyun invited them remember? "

Sana crossed her arms. Judging from Sana's tone i reckon she's gonna punch them.

" Hi. " Mina said walking towards us.

" It's been a while, yeah? " I smiled.

" Yea, it is. " Sana answered with sass

I see Mina rolling her eyes.

" Erm, hi. " Tzuyu walked towards Mina and Momo.

She was saying hi to Momo.

She looked at Tzu and said " hi " softly.

" where's the birthday girl? "

Mina asked, moving Momo behind of her, protecting her.

" Don't know. Why? " Sana asked while staring at them.

I facepalmed. She obviously want to wish Dahyun a happy birthday.

" Oh wait, never mind. " Sana said, panicking a little after realizing she said something stupid.

" She should be at the dance floor. " I pointed out.

" Thanks Chaeyoung. "

Mina hold Momo tightly and walked towards the dance floor.

I watch them walk away and saw Mina patting Momo's head.

Are they kids? Why do they need to pat each other?

Sana nudged me and whispered yelled, " WHY did you tell them where Dub was?! "

" She just wants to wish her a happy birthday. Let's just go find her too. "

Sana crossed her arms and followed me and Tzuyu to go find Dahyun.

Since Dahyun's place is REALLY big we took at least 10 minutes looking for her since apparently she wasn't at the dance floor.

We spotted a ombre hair colored girl at a corner and we immediately know it was Dahyun since she's the only one with that specific hair color. We walked up toward the figure and noticed something.