10

Sana pov

Since Dub and I are in different classes, i won't be able to see her after 2 periods since it will be our break. The last time i saw her was during this morning when she was 'studying' with that nerd.

2nd period is over, i walked towards Chaeyoung's class to get her to go to the cafeteria together.

" Hi. " i greeted her.

You guys might see me as a bad person who is against anyone who get close to Dahyun but I'm actually a really nice person!

" How was class Unnie? " Chaeyoung asked as we walked towards the cafeteria.

" Interesting. We learnt about the human body today during Biology and i got Jihyo as my partner. " I smiled.

Chaeyoung looked at me with a 'what', look.

We reached the cafeteria and got our food. From a few metres away we spotted Dahyun and Tzuyu sitting at our usual spot of the cafeteria. They were busy chatting about something. Since we're the popular kids we always sit in the centre while the other tables are filled with nerds and all those other weird students here. A few tables away is Mina, Nayeon, Jeongyeon and that nerd Momo.

" That nerd shouldn't even be sitting beside Mina and the rest. She's a nerd. She should be sitting elsewhere. " I scoffed.

" Are you saying that cause Dahyun went close to her? Sana, Momo's been sitting there since the start of the year! Anyways forget about her and think of how you're gonna apologize to Dahyun for overreacting. "

" Dahyun always forgive me. "

" If she doesn't I'll beg her for you. "

I gave Chaeyoung a shoulder hug. " Thanks babe. "

We walked over to Dahyun and Tzuyu. They're both sitting opposite each other so i went to sit beside Dahyun, as usual.

" Hi Dahyun and Tzuyu " Chaeyoung greeted as she placed her tray on the table.

" Hi. " Tzuyu smiled while Dahyun was biting on her bread.

" Hi. " She greeted with a small piece of bread in her mouth.

" Hi Dahyunie. " I placed my tray on my side of the table and leaned against Dahyun the moment i sat down.

Tzuyu pov

I see Sana leaning against Dahyun and noticed Dahyun rolling her eyes. I couldn't help but laughed a little. But in my mind i was rolling my eyes at Sana.

" Sana unnie... You should probably eat your food before it gets cold. " I commented.

" No. " Sana replied still leaning again her.

Dahyun pushed Sana away and gave her an angry look. " Dont you know how to listen? "

" Dahyunie... I'm sorry for how i acted today... " Sana pleaded.

I rolled my eyes and turned to look at Chaeyoung. She looked at me and her mouth was full. She was so cute. I helped wipe Chaeyoung's mouth while we're listening to their conversation.

" Dahyunie, I'm so sorry. Please forgive me. "

" You're always like this Sana. I'm done. "

" That's because I don't like people leaning against you.. or go close to you for that matter."

Dahyun rolled her eyes. " Whatever. If you promise to stop acting like this I'll forgive you. "

" I promise! " Sana exclaimed and hold onto Dahyun's arms leaning against her again.

" Gomawo Bae. "

Dahyun sighed and gave Sana a small smile.

" It's fine. "

I smiled too. Then, I notice Momo staring from the back of Dahyun since she's not sitting far from us. She looked kinda upset or rather, confused.

" I have Homeroom next period and my break ends in 5 so i gotta go first. See you during lunch. " Dahyun got up and I got up too.

(in case you didn't know : 5 means 5 minutes)

" Mine ends in 5 too. See you all later. "

We waved to them and i saw Momo and Mina walking in front of us. Looks like they end the same time too.

" So you're gonna forgive Sana all the time? " I asked.

Dahyun thought for a while and shook her head.

" Of course not. She keeps doing the same thing, get jealous, go crazy and always beg for my forgiveness? It's the last straw. "

" I do agree she's been acting like a bitch.. "

" See, I'm not the only one. "

We walked to the lockers to get our books for next class.

" See you later Tzuyu. " Dahyun waved to me and walked towards to her class.

author's note : hi there,, thanks for reading + voting this story !! i promise I'll try and update more often :)