5

mina pov

School has ended, so i drove Momo back home and i stayed there to get ready for the party. Luckily i brought my outfit along. The party was in 2 hours.

" I'm nervous... " Momo muttered while we started getting ready. I patted her shoulder.

" it's okay. I'll be there if you need help. You need to make new friends. "

" I'm okay with you and Jeongyeon. " Momo replied.

" Anyways, I'm gonna go shower. " She got up.

I looked at Momo walking towards the bathroom door. She closed it and i sighed. She needs to meet new people...

After an hour of prepping, it was time to get ready to go to Dahyun's party.

I was excited since it's been some time since i actually had a chat with Dahyun,Sana,Chaeyoung and Tzuyu.

I was in a mist of thoughts and was snapped out of it by the notification sound from my phone. It was a text from Jeongyeon.

I put down my phone and looked across the room since Momo was at the other side of the bedroom

I put down my phone and looked across the room since Momo was at the other side of the bedroom. I found her pacing up and down.

" Mina, i don't wanna go anymore... I'm feeling stressed out. "

Momo sat down on her bed and laid back, sighing.

I sighed too. This girl has got to stop thinking negative things.

" You'll be fine Momo. Let's go. " I pulled my best friend up and dragged her downstairs to the living room to say bye to her parents.

" Mr and Mrs Hirai, Momo and i are gonna go to our friend's party now. " I smiled at her parents.

Mr Hirai pulled to the side while Mrs Hirai patted on Momo's shoulder.

" Mina, please take care of Momo for us. You've been her friend for so long, you should know she tends to be very shy around people she doesn't know well.. " Mr Hirai looked really worried.

I smiled. " Don't worry, uncle. I won't let anyone bully her, promise. "

He looked at my reassuring face and smiled.

" Thank you. " He said softly.

" Have fun at the party girls. Be safe. " Mrs Hirai waved goodbye to us.

" Bye mom. " Momo replied back, feeling insecure.

" Bye and thank you for your hospitality! " I waved back.

We walked towards the car and i guarantee momo looked like she's gonna faint right this minute!

" Momo, have some water. " I passed her a water bottle i took from their kitchen.

She drank a sip and she looks calm now. We got into the car and played Dance The Night Away since it gives us some party vibes.

10 minutes drive later, we arrived to Dahyun's house. Momo looked out of the car window seat and her jaw was wide open.

Can't blame her. Not only is Dahyun the most popular but she's also very rich.

" Is that a house or a mansion?! It's like TWICE the size of my house! "

Dahyun's house was a 5 storeys landed property building in the middle of the city. Luckily a place like this isn't far. They call it a Bungalow or something. All i know is she has a golden bathtub..

" Let's go. " I parked the car and got out.

I walked towards Momo's side of the door and peeked thought the window.

" Erm... i wanna go home and lay in my bed with my pjs.. " Momo muttered.

" Mo, you can't drive. "

" I can! i have my license.. "

" But you never even drove after getting it. It's been years. "

Momo looked at me and sighed and finally got out of the car.

I hold out my hand.

" Take my hand. I'll lead you inside. "

She took my hand and sighed even more.

" Okay. "

We both walked to the main gate. There were people at the side and some people were going into the house too. There were even guards.

" Invitation? " one of the guards asked.

I passed him my invitation card.

" Your plus one is this young lady here? "

I nodded. He took out a book from the counter.

" Please write your name beside the guest and sign beside it. "

Momo took the pen from the guard and wrote her name beside mine.

" You may enter. Have a great night. "

He closed the book and gestured for us to enter.

" Thank you. "

Momo bowed and we walked through the door, into the party area.

hopefully this story isn't boring you out :")