8

momo pov ( finally lol )

The party was actually okay. I did stumbled a little here and there but at least no one looked at me weirdly or laughed at me. I was feeling more open during this party. Dahyun and I even managed to talk a little..

She and I were just casually having a conversation until i hear something behind me.

" Yo. " I turned around and see 3 girls. It was the 3 girls from the bar.

" Sana, Chaeyoung, Tzuyu. Hi. " Dahyun greeted them.

Oh, they're Dahyun's 'minions'.

Minatozaki Sana, Son Chaeyoung and Chou Tzuyu.

I realised i was standing beside the most popular girls in the school so i decided to walk away until...

" Where do YOU think you're going? " Chaeyoung asked and i stopped in my tracks.

Did i offend them?

I turned to look at the trio standing beside Dahyun. All of them were crossing their arms except Dahyun. They looked as if they're ready to eat me alive.

" I.. was gonna go find... Mina.. " I stammered.

I was so nervous and i didn't want to offend them.

" Pathetic. " Sana scoffed.

Dahyun walked beside me.

" Be nice, Sana. Momo's friendly. I'll give Mina a call to see where she is. "

" No No, it's fine. I'll find her myself. "

I gave Dahyun a small smile to thank her for her help but i feel as if i shouldn't hang with them.

" Why were you talking with her, Dahyunie? " Sana cling onto Dahyun.

I stared at the two of them and Dahyun looked at me.

" Let go, Sana. Stop clinging onto me. "

Dahyun pushed Sana's hand away. I don't know why but i was feeling a little stressed out when Sana took Dahyun's hands. Maybe i was really worried?

" Momo, don't you wanna go find Mina? I'll bring you to thr refreshments. " Dahyun offered.

I see Sana giving me a death stare and i gulped.

" No it's fine. I gotta go. " I put my hands in front of me.

" Wait, about the tutoring thing... " Dahyun asked.

" Erm.. I'm free whenever, your call. " I said and quickly rushed off to find Mina.

I walked around the crowd and immediately spotted Mina. She was talking to Jeongyeon.

" Hi. " I rushed up to them and panted.

" Woah, easy. Why were you running? " Jeongyeon asked.

" Nothing. What are you guys talking about? " I asked, calmly down. Mina passed me a drink.

" Nothing honestly. Just talking about our grades. Should we leave the party? It's getting really noisy and crowded here.. " Mina suggested.

" You girls go ahead. I better find Nayeon and bring her home. I have a feeling she's drunk. See you in school. " Jeongyeon waved to us and went into the crowd.

We could hardly see where she went. Mina and I headed for the entrance.

" Where did you go? " Mina asked.

I looked at her and squinted my eyes.

" I was with Dahyun, where you left me. "

Mina looked at me, shocked.

" Oh. I must have forgotten. I'm sorry. Did anything happen? "

" Yea.. I saw Sana, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu. " I sighed.

" They didn't do anything to you, did they?! "

" No no they didn't. Although Sana looked scary when she's angry. "

" Sana has an obsession with Dahyun so I'm not surprised. She will literally get jealous if ANYONE goes up to Dahyun, even her own parents. "

I stopped in my tracks and we looked at each other and burst into laughter.

" It's over anyways. Time to go home and sleep. "

" Yea.. School tomorrow again. "

Mina drove me home and we reached in about 10 minutes.

" Goodnight Momo. " Mina waved at me in the car.

" Nights Mina. Have a good rest. " I waved back and she drove off.

Another day in school tomorrow again....