21

momo pov

Mina drove me to school since Dahyun had to come early. After reaching school, the two of us walked together and i saw Dahyun at the lockers so i went up to say hi. She waved to us but Mina didn't even care to wave back. Nayeon Unnie and Jeongyeon Unnie came to join us and we chatted, waiting for the first bell to ring.

Ring!!!

" Ugh, i have Chemistry. See you in homeroom, Momo. " Dahyun waved to me.

I waved back and smiled.

Nayeon and Jeongyeon were looking at their phones. I turned around to face them.

" Wanna go class together? " I asked.

" Sure, sure. " Nayeon said, still looking down at her phone.

The four of us walked together and by that time i was annoyed with them using their phones. I stopped halfway to class. Mina stopped too, looking confused.

The two of them were behind me and they knocked onto me and Mina. I turned around and took their phones away from their hands.

" Hey! " Nayeon exclaimed.

" What's so interesting that you couldn't put down your phones? " I asked, annoyed.

After getting their attention, i gave them back their phones.

" This. "

Jeongyeon unnie passed me her phone and showed me something from the school blog. Dahyun's school blog account, to be exact.

I read the news update Dahyun posted. I was shocked. Dahyun wouldn't do such a thing to me...

After class, it was homeroom. I have the same class as her for homeroom. I sat at my seat while Dahyun walked in and say on hers.

" Hi. " She called out to me and i ignored her.

She was really confused at first.

I felt her wanting to talk to me but Mrs James walked into the class already. Halfway during her class, Dahyun called out to me again. I ignored her completely during homeroom.

After homeroom was over, i quickly packed my things to leave. I felt a tap on my shoulder.

Please... not Dahyun. I turned around and see her. Kim Dahyun.

Of course it's Dahyun. No one in the class would talk to me.

" Momo. " She said. " Something wrong? "

I looked away and continued packing. She tapped on my shoulder again.

" Talk to me. " She said.

I carried my bag and looked at her for a few seconds. She looked really confused. I turned away and walked out of the class.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡ

School has finally ended, and it was the last day of the week.

I closed my locker door and prepared to get out of the school when I heard, " Momo! "

I turned around and Dahyun was running towards me.

" Ugh. " I groaned.

" Thanks for not walking away like just now during homeroom. " Dahyun panted.

I rolled my eyes.

" What do you want? " I asked with an annoyed tone.

" Whats wrong? " She asked.

Before I could speak, she suddenly added,

" Whatever, wanna hang out today? "

" Why don't you go hang out with someone who smells better since I'm so smelly? " I asked with sass and walked away.

" W-what are you talking about? " Dahyun grabbed onto my arm.

" If I'm so annoying and smelly, shouldn't you go back to Minatozaki Sana and your ruthless friends? Oh I'm sorry, EX friends. "

" Hirai Momo. Don't be rude and insult Chaeyoung and Tzuyu! And what are you talking about? "

" First you call me annoying, then smelly and now rude? The definition of rude is Sana, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu! They've never been nice to me at all! The only times they've been nice is when you're around. I'm done. "

I walked away, leaving Dahyun there. I turned back after taking a few steps.

" By the way, my REAL friends, don't mind me chewing loudly as I'm eating. "

She looked at me, really confused and i turned away, not wanting to look back at her.

I felt kinda bad for badmouthing Chaeyoung and Tzuyu since they didn't do anything to me, but the thought of them being friends with Sana just made me mad.

Whatever, they aren't my friends anyways.

a short chapter, sorry 😓