Chapter 7 : New Powers

Hope you liked that last chapter! Honestly, I think Lucy's new found magic is kinda corny. I'm talking about the name. The power I have planned is gonna be huge! It's just that I never liked making anime characters have something new. Because, when I do that it kind of makes me feel like I'm straying away from the character's true characteristics. But, since you guys wanted her to have some kind of new power because she's "SOOOO WEAK" I gave her one. Except I need a better name with it. It has to do something with being Demonic ;)

Chapter 7 : New Powers

Normal POV

Lucy was shocked, but she tried her best to hide it. It could be an advantage to my battle now. But, I've read that this magic can only be born within a person, or the person's intentions to destroy or kill someone are so great, that they can obtain the magic through pure hate. But, this magic is known to be stronger than Zeref's magic. I've always dreamed of being stronger than Natsu or Erza, but now that I have magic that is stronger than theirs' I'm afraid to even mention it, Lucy thought.

Lucy had thought that only she had heard what Karina said, but Erza and Wendy heard it. They were both as shocked as Lucy.

"Do you think that, that can hurt me? Common Luce, I thought you were better than that," Natsu taunted as he finally exited the crater. He wasn't able to hear what Karina had said because his ears were still ring bing from the impact when Karina told Lucy.

"Lucy, I know you know that its a forbidden magic. But, I promise that if we just use it this one time, it'll help you win this battle. Maybe if you just use Evil Descends we can win. Evil Descends is one of the magic's moves," Karina informed Lucy.

Evil Descends? Natsu thought to himself.

"You know what?" Lucy asked, glaring at Natsu who was now dusting himself off.

"What?" Karina asked anxiously. She was silently hoping that Lucy agreed.

"Winning isn't everything," Lucy replied and charged at Natsu with her scythe. Lucy swung and Natsu dodged the scythe at the last minute, which caused him to get a cut on his arm. It wasn't a deep cut, but it was enough to make Natsu wince at the pain. He clutched him arm.

"I put a bit of poison into that cut. It's not enough to kill you, but it can cause you to have temporary paralyzation in your arm. Just try not to move it though, or the poison will spread throughout your body and make you get paralyzed all over your body. Okay? Okay. Alright, now back to fighting! Have fun, kiddies!" Karina said, with a warm smile that was very similar to Pattie's childish smile. Wow, she sure can change personalities pretty fast, Kid thought.

"Oh, thanks for the warning. At least someone is being nice to me, unlike some people!" Natsu exclaimed, clearly talking about Lucy.

"Hey! You're the one who started this!" Lucy yelled back.

"Well... I! You! You're the one who..."Natsu started but he didn't have any good comebacks.

"You're so stupid," Lucy said shaking her head.

"Happy! Help me out here, help me fly!" Natsu said, thinking that he could shoot Lucy with his Dragon's Roar in the air.

"Aye Sir!" Happy said and picked up Natsu while he was using his Aera magic. They flew right above Lucy.

"Lucy, the Demonic Fairy Slayer has a move that allows you to grow wings. It's called Demonic Fairy's Wings. The name is stupid, but when you use it just cross your arms over your chest and say 'I summon thee Demonic Fairy Wings!' Then you'll have wings. This should be natural to you, even if it's your first time using it. The magic has the capa-" Karina began but was cut off by Lucy.