Hey, Mr. Uptight!

You and Logan had been walking for what felt like two hours before the small town came into view. It seemed a little more populated than the last town, which was a little soothing to say the least. It wasn't a ghost town, that's all you cared about.

Logan was on edge the entire time, his muscles tense as he lumbered along. You tried to provide some comforting rubs on his shoulder, but that didn't seem to help too much. He made sure you stayed close and kept pace with you, not even letting you out of his sight for a second.

There was a small restaurant up ahead on the right and you could hear a soft tune filtering through the air. It had a nice beat to it and you soon found yourself tapping your fingers to the beat. You took Logan's hand and headed towards the restaurant, ignoring his slight gasp of surprise.

With a cheerful smile on your face, you pushed open the door and were immediately met with the mouthwatering aroma of hamburgers and fries. Your stomach growled and you chuckled, glancing at Logan. "Smells good, don't it?" You asked, a cheeky smile now on your face.

Logan rolled his eyes slightly, but chuckled in amusement. "Mhm, let's find a place to sit." He said, nudging you forwards and glancing around.

The atmosphere of the restaurant seemed warm and friendly, the smell of fresh apple pie and vanilla ice cream soon wafting into your nose. You were absolutely starving and these wonderful smells were driving you insane.

You picked out a booth towards the far corner of the restaurant, sliding into one side while Logan slide into the other and sat across from you. He folded his hands on the table and glanced around nervously again.

"Hey, calm down Mr. uptight! We're finally gonna get some good food and a nice place to sleep!" You spoke up, breaking the initial silence between you and him.

Logan scratched at his jaw and huffed, leaning back in his seat. "Yeah, but that doesn't mean we can just lay back and forget about everything. We're being hunted, remember?" He replied in a low voice so that potential eavesdroppers couldn't hear him.

You sighed and nodded, crossing your arms across your chest. "I know. But it's not good to be tense all the time. Just relax a bit, we'll be fine!" You said, giving him a friendly smile.

Logan couldn't help but smile and chuckled, shaking his head and running a few fingers through his hair. "Alright. If you say so." He replied, leaning forwards and gazing at you with those deep brown eyes of his.

You felt yourself starting to blush and quickly composed yourself, a small giggle escaping your throat. You propped your head up on the table with one arm, gazing back at him and sighing in content. This was nice....