Chapter 65

Payne

"So, how do I look?" I go down the stairs, asking for opinions from Ryan and Mason.

"Beautiful."

"Naked."

The guys say at the same time. Ryan said beautiful and Mason said naked. They shared a look.

"Naked."

"Beautiful."

They exchanged words. Wow, just wow.

I roll my eyes and look down at myself. I was wearing a dark red dress loose on top and tight down and a pair of grey high heeled boots.

 I was wearing a dark red dress loose on top and tight down and a pair of grey high heeled boots

I think I look good. I look good actually.

And I'm more dressed than fucking usual! The guys should get used with me wearing this kind of stuff. I rolled my eyes at them and ran down the stairs.

"Wait, are you wearing heels?" Ryan asks, "You know it's just a family dinner, right? It's not a ball, you don't have to wear heels." He explains himself.

"Yeah, but tonight I'm meeting new people and I wanna dress to impress. Plus, I think I learned how to use this things. And I thought they look hot." I smile brightly making a cute position.

Ryan admired my legs, "I think your legs are more beautiful uncovered."

A blush crept on my cheeks as he said that, and Mason sighed, "Let's go before I throw up."

I gasp, "You're such a jerk!" And slap him arm. He shrugs, "You'll get used to it, sisy!"

Oh, yeah, that summed things up a bit. I rolled my eyes and looked at Ryan, who was looking wow, just wow… mrrr, daddy!

He was wearing a dark, almost black blue shirt with rolled sleeves and a pair of black suit pants with a pair of brown elegant shoes. My mind can't make up many adjectives at the moment, but all I could say was that he looked yummy!

 My mind can't make up many adjectives at the moment, but all I could say was that he looked yummy!